Florida-South Florida
Options

There should be a law...

Against waking up at 6am on a weekend to go to work. Blehhh. Bored, slow. Waiting for Mr. & Mrs. Discrimination to check out. I have the perfect line if they start with me. Ahem "Oh by the way, Mr & Mrs __(person you stole from)__ told me to tell you they say hello". I smile just thinking about saying it. Ahhh.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: There should be a law...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been up since 3:30 :\ I totalllllyyyyyyyy feel your pain. Working on the weekend = SUCKS.And tell them to take their SA card and shove it up the dogs butt :x
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tess, I just might do that haha. Well, I gave some of my guests 3:30 wake up calls to head down your way.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    erika1180erika1180 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was just reading up on all your drama yesterday !! wow seriously - those people are unbelievable - im sorry you had to deal with that and i hope today is a better day =) maybe they will leave quietly through the back door but then again i would love for you to get some satisfaction out of this and throw that line at them - hehe !!
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I'm waiting for them to drop their keys off. I am hoping they just leave out the back door. If I don't see them, I plan on a nice easy day at work.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    photonbugphotonbug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not up the dogs butt!  It's not the dogs fault.  Shove it up their own :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha. True. Ok, one hour left til check-out time. Let the countdown begin. I just showed my manager the police reports. He wants to print them out (minus our emails) and put it under their door. I wish we could.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dooooooo it!! ha...good luck with the crazies :)
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They're gone!!!!!!!! I guess they left before I even got to work at 7am. I never saw them or their car (or their son and dog for that matter). Good riddance and I hope to never see them again.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, good! They're gone and now you can breath easy :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards