Florida-South Florida
Options

Anyone else having this problem?

I'm not getting the email notifications if I subscribe to / Watch a topic. Usually I do but it doesn't seem to be working. Anyone else getting this or are you getting notifications from the knot as usual?

Re: Anyone else having this problem?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes - it's annoying!!p.s. I was just about to write you - how was the 90th party???
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad to know it's not just me... wonder if Knot Annie is aware of it? The party was wonderful thanks for asking. The slide show was a HUGE Hit and there were some incredible speeches given about my amazing grandmother and it was just really nice to see and reconnect with distant relatives etc.I ate too much this weekend though. Definitely diet sabotage!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awwww, that sounds so wonderful!! post pix on facebook!! I LOVE those type of events...just incredible to hear all the stories, etc. So glad it went well :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wondered if it was broken or if no one had been replying because of the weekend. And since I can't remember what I've responded to, I'm lost!Jaime - I'm glad to hear everything went well with your grandmother's birthday slide show! =D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yea i did that before and it worked once but it hasn't in a while.. maybe the knot is still having trouble with it... sorry
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, it's not working.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    me too! It isnt working for me :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, facsinating. I never heard of this feature. What is it exactly? Sounds like it's not working now, but in case it comes back up, I might want to use...
  • Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Not working for me either as of this weekend.faeriedust - If there's a post you want to "follow" and get all the replies to, click on "Watch this thread" at the bottom of the original post.  It will then email you all replies to that post. That is, when it's working of course. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I see. Thanks for explaining, Oyepooh! It would be really handy if it actually worked....
  • Options
    Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's working now! I just got faeriedust's reply.. =) Hope it's working all across the board.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards