Florida-South Florida
Options

Photo Booth for my Wedding

I was wondering if anyone here has rented a photo booth for their wedding? If so, what was the experience like and do you think it was worth it?Let me know, thanks!!

Re: Photo Booth for my Wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I rented one but I can't comment on the experience but I've heard great things about them. Maybe page Vicki b/c I know she had one at her recent wedding and I think she said the guests loved it!
  • Options
    Lady_DLady_D member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wanted a photobooth, but it was expensive and I was not sold on the quality, I wanted something my guest would love.My wedding planner suggested a "photo stop", it's actually a photographer who takes the pictures with a nice background (just like in the cruise) and then give the person the photo to take home right then and there.  I was very happy with it, because when I go to my friend's house now, I see the picture either on the wall or on a dresser....
  • Options
    mrs.exhibitvmrs.exhibitv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used partybooths.com and had a great experience. they print a copy for your guest to take home and you get all the pictures on a CD. everyone loved it and I am so happy to have all the pictures. I believe they have packages starting in the $900 range
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto partybooths. they came out amazing! and the price was so good. they even let you put a custom graphic at the bottom.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I think I know who mooniness is!!! ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are considering one - on the fence - ps we are date twins! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LoL yes i know you tooo!!! :p
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And yay for date twins!!! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards