Florida-South Florida
Options

RK Bridal NYC ++

Can I just walk in and search dresses? Anyone been there? I love one dress at David's Bridal but I'd love to see what RK has (if they're in a somewhat organized fashion).Experiences?

Re: RK Bridal NYC ++

• Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I personally have not been there and even though I know they have a huge selection, I have heard that actually going in to the store is like entering a scary basement filled with crazed women. I believe CityToShore is the one who told me. Page her and she can give you a better description.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nooooo Jillian... don't tell me that : (    That's what I'm trying to avoid but I will go ONCE and try it out during lunch and I'll see what happens. *scarily rocks in a corner*
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol sorry hunny! I wish it werent true, but thats what I have heard. It could be worth it though bc no matter how frightening the store itself looks, they do have a phenomenal selection with great prices! Just make sure to bring some friends with whistles...
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL!! Ok, I guess I will have to
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I bought my dress there in NYC! E-mail me for more info:sara.r.weil at gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards