Florida-South Florida
Options

4/24/2010 HELP!!! AIR AND SEA SHOW

My planner just called me to let me know that the Air and Sea Show is coming back on the weekend of my WEDDING!! 4/24/2010...So, for all of my date twins be prepared if your wedding is on the beach. The ceremony is at 5pm at the Church by the Sea (bottom of 17th st bridge where all the traffic will be) and the reception is at the Harbor Beach Marriott afterwards. WHAT DO I DO?????

Re: 4/24/2010 HELP!!! AIR AND SEA SHOW

• Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would make sure you send an email to everyone making them aware. I would also try and book another hotel for accommadations if you can. Maybe even one outside of the area but inform your guests of the reason why. Tell them to get on the ball about booking those rooms. Also make sure you give them ample time to get to the venue!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SarahNESarahNE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow that really sucks. I did read somewhere that they might be charging for this event now. If they do, I don't think there will be as big of a turnout as previous years. so you still might be ok. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kathy :)we're date twins..and I know. I freaked out MAJORLY over this a few weeks ago.I have contacted my wedding planner & venue - everyone is aware. I made a statement about it on my website and we're spreading the word to book early.It's scary :( But don't worry - just make sure everyone knows the deal!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks like we might change our date...but thanks for the advice!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards