Florida-South Florida
Options

MOB dresses

Where did your mother get hers? We fell in love with a dress at Alfred Angelo, but when we went today, with all the alterations, it's turning out to be quite expensive. TIA! 

Re: MOB dresses

• Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with my mom on Saturday to the AA outlet in Deerfield. They are having a 95% off sale!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     Try Nordstroms! They have good prices.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my mom bought one from Macy's... all the dedicated "MOB" dresses we found were kinda frumpy and not her style... plus, they're going to jack up the price if it's called an MOB dress, instead of just one off the rack from a store
  • Options
    muddiliciousmuddilicious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went everywhere!  Nordstroms, Macys, Daisy Tarsi (don't go, they gave her an arm complex), Neimans, and then she found hers at BCBG Outlet for an amazing price.  She seriously tried on more dresses than me.
  • Options
    rclnd83rclnd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    95% off sale! That sounds insane. I'm still in the search for my FMIL dress. The search for my dress is making my head spin.
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies! Andra I just saw that on the AA website, holy crap!! Good luck...get the word out, and I'm sure you can have a knottie get together there, ha!
  • Options
    murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually went shopping with my mom yesterday and we went to Town Center in Boca and went to Macys, Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdales...we found a couple that were ok, one we loved at Neiman but was $900! But at Nordstroms they said their website has a lot more and that they can order them for you with free shipping and then you can return whichever you don't want to the store. Once you start shopping you can get a better of idea of a style and size you need and it's easier to look online...HTH
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    My mom got lucky at Macy's and then tacked on coupons, gift cards, etc.  Her shoes, on the other hand, were a mission!  LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards