Honeymoon Discussions

All-Inclusive Honeymoon for Thrill-Seekers?

My fiance and I are looking for an all-inclusive package where we can rock climb, snorkel, kayak, *learn to surf*, and maybe jump off of a waterfall/large rock into a large body of water.  I've been looking around, but the rock climbing and surfing are tough things to find.  There is some surfing in Tahiti, Hawaii, and Costa Rica -- but when we only want to spend $3000-$4000 we get kind of stuck.  Does anyone have any ideas?  We still want to be able to lay down and relax a little bit, but we're not ones to sit down and chill for too long. 

Also if it was a couples-only place with great service, that would be a big plus!

Thanks for the help.

Re: All-Inclusive Honeymoon for Thrill-Seekers?

• I don't know how much this is for thrill seekers, but I thought I would mention it! The Palace resorts in Mexico offer a variety of activities. My fiance and I are going to Playacar Palace for our honeymoon and we plan on snorkeling, horseback riding, kayaking, touring Mayan Temples, and of course relaxing at the spa, in the pool, and by the beach! It sounds like a good combo to me! 
  • Thanks for the idea... Now how did you find out about the excursions at your resort? Have you signed up for them yet or are you just supposed to do it when you get there?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards