Florida-South Florida
Options

CONFESSION

I know it is not confession day, but I'm at home sick and need to pass the time:I have yet to pick wedding colors!!!!  I've been engaged since March and had my venue since June, and still, no colors.  HELP!

Re: CONFESSION

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm. Well. First, look online for inspriration. I started with my bridesmaid dresses and went from there. They are wearing chocolate brown & I love the rich look of brown with golds, ivory & blush pink. Also, what is the room like?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well I wanted chocolate brown and ivory with fuschia/hot pink accents, but my room looks good in amber uplighting (Douglas Entrance).  I think the amber would clash with those colors.  Also, the room has a gold roof and with pink, I think a silver accent goes better than a gold but if I do silver it will clash with the roof
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm going amber with pinks and browns :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What if you do browns, with the amber lighting, and possible have the ivory and the pinks similar to the ones on the roof for the accents. That would look nice. I would definitely try and find some inspirations for those colors and see if you like them
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that sounds gorgeous!!! Your venue sounds like it would really go well with the golds, ambers, ivories, pinks!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    snippet and ink was my biggest help in this dept! feel better!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww I hope you feel better soon!I basically just played off of the venue and the colors came from there.Part of me wishes I would have given this area more thought and possibly made a slight change but its done so no regrets!But I agree check out Snippet and Ink for inspiration!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards