Florida-South Florida
Options

:::pats&adri:::

Hey did your Mom speak at the Engaged Encounter at Our Of Lourdes yesterday? I recognized the last name...I've seen you on other knotties facebook profiles. Wasn't sure and didn't want to seem like a stalker..that's why I didn't ask..lol btw, I saw your other post...sending you some knottie vibes :)

Re: :::pats&adri:::

• Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Janina:So how was the engaged encounter??  Besides, the very exciting possible knottie mom sighting of course (which I'm sure your FI thought you were nuts about).  LOLAnd, BTW, your siggy pic cracks me up every single time.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL! Yessss... my mom & my dad gave a talk. I didn't want to mention anything just in case.... lol. That's so funny!!!!! :) And thanks for the vibes!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sweetcook82Sweetcook82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mirian...it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Thank God it's over though...what a relief... All we have left with the church is meeting for the results of the foccus test and meeting with the priest. Patty.. Haha so funny! Your parents seem like really great people :) your Mom speaks very well..your Dad didn't really get to talk..you know how those things go..the speakers only have a limited time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's toooo funny.Thanks :) My mom is usually the "speaker type" while my dad kinda lays low. lol... I really think it's hilarious that my parents gave that talk.Another friend from high school called me yesterday asking me if those were my parents. LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Well, Janina, I'm glad it wasn't that bad.  Fulfilling those church requirements early makes the planning at the end a little easier.  You're right on track!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards