Florida-South Florida
Options

Ft. Lauderdale Hotels

Hi there, We are looking for a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale to hold our reception. Any suggestions? Thanks so much! C

Re: Ft. Lauderdale Hotels

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There are quite a bit of hotels in the area ... if you tell us more about what you have n mind - style, price, # of people, we can def give you some great ideas
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having my reception at the Hyatt Pier 66 so I would definitely recommend it. If you give your budget and guest number, I could probably give you some good suggestions since I recently looked at a number of hotels before selecting mine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Goldie, please share some info on type of place you are looking for approx budget (per person) how many people, do you want on the beach? Waterview? Modern? Traditional? That will definitely help us help you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked all over Ft Lauderdale and ended up at at The Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale - love it! :) Ask if any questions!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    ladyj828ladyj828 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Getting married at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach, let me know if you have any questions. HTH Jennifer
  • Options
    SuperMannoSuperManno member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of your replies! We looked at the Riverhouse and tomorrow we will be checking out the Pier 66 and the Embassy Suites is actually on our radar too. We love the glamour of the old Hollywood days so we want to find a place that represent that. Classy is key! We also love the idea of a boutique hotel/historical landmark like the Riverhouse, but the shape of the ballroom felt a little strange. Suggestions welcomed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards