Florida-South Florida

Re: Just when it couldn't suck more..

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i laughed. dont be mad lol.. i love u girl. hope u have a better day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    holy crap Lorena! Call your credit card companies - let them watch your account for suspicious activity - heck, just be safe and request new cards - tell them to cancel it. It's NOT worth the headache.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    eeeeeeeeek!!! I'm so sorry hon!!!!! Maybe cancel your CC and get a new one?? Totally something that I would do - hang in there love.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love that my google reader updated me to know that I had a new blog from you =). Super sucks that happened. I also think you might want to cancel your cc.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    omg Lorena.. I would be mortified if management and co-workers saw something like that. Especially since I don't share any personal info with them. Let alone your CC info!! I agree with pp.. for piece of mind, I would cancel the credit card and ask for a new one. I just couldn't live with the thought that someone I don't know has some of my most guarded information in their possession. And sorry your hair dryer blew up. =( Hope your day/week gets better.
  • Options
    tshuratshura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    octoberbride- you made me laugh too! BUT I hope your day gets better!
    Bio image Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly:) - Rose Franken
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww hon... that STINKS!!! REALLY STINKS! I'm glad you have it all behind you... I can only imagine what kind of a nightmare that must have been....You're a trooper Lorena!!
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's funny and awful all at the same time. Hope you are able to cancel your credit cards and no funny business shows up on your statements. ::knottie vibes:: for a stress-free rest of the week!
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with everyone to cxl the CCs. Sorry you are having a rough start to the week. You'll laugh about this someday :\ Want a cupcake???
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG, thank you so much for posting this! I am totally on the same boat, just not almost burning my hair off though... thankfully. I've had two days of solid nightmares where i cant sleep a wink and am almost scared to go to bed they are so bad!
  • Options
    questvcquestvc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was reading your story and thought this really suck bbut its one of those things that you have to laugh and keep moving..lol. I would definite cancel the credit cards. and just wish your week gets better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards