Florida-South Florida
Options

Photo Book opinions please! :)

Hey Ladies -So our photographer is making a photo album with our favorite pictures.... but we have so many to choose from.So hubby and I were thinking about making a photo book from a company with like portraits, funnies, etc.We got our sign-in book from Shutterfly..... but are there opinions or comparisons to Blurb? Or any others??TIA!!!! :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Photo Book opinions please! :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was really happy with my parent books that I did through mypublisher.comThey usually have coupon codes as well.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Melissa! I'll look them up now :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like Picaboo and I've also heard great things about Blurb.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Jaime... Picaboo! that's the other one I forgot. Thanks for the recs!
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Blurb was super easy to use and had a bunch of different layouts. I think I'd try to find out about glossy paper too.
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Blurb with the quality paper is fantastic, love my books from them. Really easy to use, too.Adoramapix.com has photo books - I've seen them in person and they're stunning, and they have a 25% off coupon code right now. They also do a full two-page layout that I haven't seen on other bookmaking sites.
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also try zookbooks.com I havent used them myself but they were recommended to my by my parents friend who works in a photog studio in NJ.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards