Florida-South Florida
Options

Hi! Been MIA... pianist recommendations?

Hi ladies! Wow, lots of new faces. I've been MIA with taking the bar exam and moving to Puerto Rico and not having internet yet. I really haven't focused on wedding planning at all! I don't really have any new checks other than, I finally went to see my venue (the Westin Colonnade Rotunda) and it was as awesome as the pictures showed. We also decided on completely DIYing our invites, and I did a test and think it will all be good, they're simple and I'm pretty happy with them. Oh, and I figured out the centerpieces! I'm borrowing a set of tall hurricane glasses from a family member. They've been going around from event to event for years and are apparently gorgeous. All I have to do is buy candles! We also just decided we're going to have a pianist for our ceremony. Anyone have recommendations and approximate cost? I have no idea where to look or how much we'd be paying. Thanks!

Re: Hi! Been MIA... pianist recommendations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hiiii - I've been wondering where you were!!! :) You can try Master Musicians (Julie @ mastermusiciansinc.com) - they have great prices and are awesome with communication!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards