Honeymoon Discussions

Where to go?

So FI and are planning to get married in May sometime and go on our HM within a few days of the wedding. We would also like to go to an all inclusive resort like Beaches, Club Med, or Sandals but I am having trouble finding a place in the Caribbean... most of the islands' wet season begins in May, and I don't want it to rain during our whole HM. 

Does anyone have any suggestions?
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Where to go?

• I would say talk to a travel agent!
  • The wet season isn't usually a big deal. It might rain for 20 minutes in the morning.

Check the lonely planet.
  • I agree with mywedding13. Talk to a Travel agent. They usually have the inside scoop on many places. More important imformation than you will find searching the internet yourself. and just because you ask them to give you information doesn't mean that you're stuck with having to plan your honeymoon with them. Just ask- there hasn't been much harm in just asking.
    Anniversary
  • You can absolutely do an island destination wedding in May!  Mexico is one of my all-time favorite spots and you can’t beat the scenery! Though it can rain in Mexico in May, showers tend to be very short and isolated then and won’t ruin your trip!

I would recommend looking into Dreams Puerto Vallarta.  It’s the most amazing all-inclusive resort that has everything that you’re looking for! Not only does the resort itself have four gourmet restaurants, a gorgeous private beach and tons of activities for you and your family but they also have a fantastic wedding team!  You won’t need to stress about any of the wedding details, they take care of everything for you!  Dreams also has a wonderful children’s club that offers supervised activities all day long as well as a babysitting service right on the property.  The only thing you should be doing on your trip is relaxing and the Dreams staff makes sure you’re doing just that!

I hope you look into Dreams, you won’t be disappointed! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards