Florida-South Florida
Options

Question!!!!!

Hi my loves. Sorry I was MIA these past few days. We found out what was wrong with Jordyn friday. she has allergic colitis and a hernia on her tummy. My poor little BABY!!!!!! Now im on this INSANE diet that i can only eat fruits, veggies and ONLY grilled chicken. No meat, dairy, soy, eggs, nuts, seasonings, carbs - NOTHING!!!!! Until we find out what she is allergic too, i have to cut everything out of my diet. Good news - she will start to feel better and ive already lost another 5 pounds this weekend, bad news, IM STARVING lol. So right now she is sleeping on my chest and im freaking out bc my wedding list is supossed to be sent to the caligrapher this morning!!!! With that being said - QUESTION!! Say my friends are married. Lets say their names are matt and jill smith. Is it - Matt and Jill Smith? or Mr and Mrs Smith??? TIA!

Re: Question!!!!!

• Options
    susanjane82susanjane82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would say, Mr. and Mrs. Matt Smith.  I guess that's being super formal.Sorry to hear about baby Jordyn!  Hope she's feeling better! :)
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy crap that stinks! I don't think I could go with carbs :(  Hope she gets better quickly!  I think it depends on how you want to word it...Matt & Jim Smith makes it more casual, and Mr. & Mrs. Matt Smith would be more formal (have to add his first name).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did Mr. and Mrs. SmithSorry to hear about Jordyn but at least now you know what's wrong and you're on your way to solving it! Yay for the weight loss!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No Clue, but I am so glad you have some answers now... keep up the diet, you are doing great! We miss you here...
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So glad you found out what was making Jordyn ill. I hope she gets better soon and congrats on your weight loss!
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww hope Mama and baby feel better soon. At least you know now what was causing her to feel bad and are on the road to recovery. Boo for starving yay for losing weight! I would think Mr. and Mrs. Matt Smith.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am on a diet mission for you - I will have plenty of yummy recipes coming your way...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Formal: Mr. and Mrs. Smith.I hope Jordyn recovers soon!  Baby don't deserve to be sick so early in life.  (Not that anyone deserves to be sick)
  • Options
    tshuratshura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear Jordyn is sick, hope she'll be better soon! Good news is that you will loose weight! I need to eat what you are eating! :) To answer your question: Mr & Mrs. Matt Smith
    Bio image Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly:) - Rose Franken
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have the doctors suggested putting her on formula? Same thing happened with my cousin and they told her to stop breastfeeding and switch to formula. It made everything better. Hope it all works out. Sucks when they can't just tell us what's wrong. Oy. Little J.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What? You didn't like my answer??? lol...
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ohhh, poor baby! and poor mommy, that's so difficult on both of you. i hope she starts feeling better ASAP! I kind of like Mr. & Mrs. Matt and Jill Smith - I like seeing my name written out, I'm lame.
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awwww poor baby!! hope she feels better soon! and yay for losing more weight!!! this crazy diet is going to make you look super fabulous! i'd say Mr. and Mrs. Smith since your wedding is pretty formal ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww poor baby! On the bright side, she'll get better and you'll be a skinny mini in no time! :) As for your question, depends on how formal you'd like them to be. I used Mr. and Mrs Matt Smith. HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards