Florida-South Florida
Options

NWR: oye vey!

So this morning I woke up and decided to try on a pair of work pants I haven't worn in forever because they didn't fit. I was able to squeeze {and I mean literally S-q-u-e-e-z-e} into them without looking like a cheap hooker so I said Ok, I'll wear em' Well, 10:30 a.m. sitting at my desk the button pops out. How embarassing is that? Whew. Thankgod I'm wearing a long shirt. Is this what being prego feels like? Thank god it's Friday.

Re: NWR: oye vey!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    omg. lol im so sorry to laugh. :( it always feels better to leave the button undone anyway i think.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LMAO you are too funny. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg thats hysterical! Sounds like something that would happen to me!Time for my embarrassing story of the week: This Monday, I got home and Andrew noticed a piece of TOILET PAPER hanging from my jeans! I ALMOST DIED! I had gone to the bathroom at 6ish AT SCHOOL, gone back to class, walked to my car, and drove home, with toilet paper hanging from my tush...and no one had said a thing to me about it...boy I know how to keep it classy :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Omg Elena you have me beat! I hate getting TP stuck on my heels. It happens all the time too. Our bathrooms at work are a little gross. Wanna hear an even better one? I once tucked my dress into my pantyhose exposing my bum to everyone in the office. LMAO. Thankgod one of the girls just reached out and helped me out within a minute or two but still.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG OMG OMG okay that beats mine...Maybe we should start a post about this...MOST EMBARRASSINGNG MOMENTS...I could use some laughs today
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG!!! LOL!! Thank God you were wearing a long shirt.
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's hilarious! That happens to me all the time, though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards