Florida-South Florida
Options

***zobo***

Hi Andra!  How did your florist search go this weekend? Hope it went well. I am going to meet with Honey Bunches this coming weekend.  If you prefer you can email me cinthian22 @ yahoo.

Re: ***zobo***

• Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually am going Thursday/Friday. Friday is Honey Bunch. Email me on Friday or page me so I will remember to let you know how it goes. I already have a good feeling about her. I think right now it's probably going to be her, if the other people are too expensive (which I have a feeling it will be). She did an amazing job at my brother's wedding. Their style and flowers are the total opposite of what I want but it looked great. My SIL said she worked well within their budget. My mom keeps gushing about how wonderful of a lady she is. I like the fact that she already emailed asking some of my ideas to make sure she had stuff ready for us when we got there. I know how punctual she was and everything was exactly what my SIL wanted.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ::butting in:: Andra, I love your bio. Your makeup trials look awesome! Really beautiful! Did you do the second one with the girl from MAC in the Boynton Mall? I am considering hiring her to do bridal party makeup...for that price how can I not? I love the little clip for your hair too, so pretty!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I used Nicole from Boynton. I highly suggest her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    RhiannonBRhiannonB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Andra, can you please send me your bio password? Thanks! magicmaiden01 AT yahoo DOT com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Andra, can you send me your password too?  Thanks! cookieswedding at gmail dot com
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I received an email from her today with more pictures from a wedding she just did.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards