Florida-South Florida

complete wedding packages out there?

I am starting the planning of our October 2010 wedding.  I'm in the process of going to meet with different venue locations.  I have found 2 country clubs that have COMPLETE wedding packages.  Meaning besides the food and drinks, they provide the flowers, DJ, photography, etc.Does anyone know of any other reception locations that offer this type of package?

Re: complete wedding packages out there?

• edited December 2011
    Well I'm not sure what area you are looking into but I know the Miami Springs Country Club offers this and their packages come all inclusive. HTH =)
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Coco Plum Women's Club and the offer something very close to a complete weddign package. I am using some of their vendors and some vendors I hired on my own. Let me know if you want more information. When I was looking for a venue, I also came across Events on  a Budget and they have something called "wedding in a box" that may be worth checking out. Best of luck!
  • avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My venue Doral Reception Hall, provides a complete package.  Its a great venue if you are working with a very small budget, like I am.  At first I was totally against a banquet hall in a strip mall, but this particular banquet hall is actually a building behind the strip mall.  The room is very nice which is what sold me on it, besides the fact that everything is included.  I would recommend that you go see it for yourself.Their prices are very reasonable.  I was able to afford the best package, 5 hour open premium bar and linen upgrade, all on my small budget.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    my BM's sister was married at floridian ballrooms and it was all-inclusive
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • photonbugphotonbug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Fetes and Events.  They have everything!  They use many different locations in Miami. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe contact fetes and events... they do it all~!
  • edited December 2011
    Fetes and Events provide complete wedding packages, I think.  Their venues are: Knight's Loft (or something like that?), Zen Garden and there's another one.
  • edited December 2011
    Fetes & Events has a complete wedding package. They have stunning venues... BUT their photographer is Meh from what I've heard...and I don't know who their DJ is. Ya gotta know that the vendors you're working with are great!  I didn't go with Fetes for this reason. I also saw their basic floral display and centerpieces and they were very very basic and just did not do it. My take is that they need much more experience in the game before they can be as high as these other vendors. Some of these Knottie recommended vendors REALLY go above and beyond for the brides
    edited December 2011
    They have a ton more venues.  I am using them at Pinecrest Gardens.  I don't think they have all of their locations on the website but Here it ishttp://www.bestmiamiweddings.com/
    edited December 2011
    Actually I havn't heard anything bad about any of their vendors.  If you have specifics I would love to know seeing as though I booked them :(I don't know what florals you looked at but the ones I saw were great especially for the price.    I got a great deal with them and am extreamly happy so far. 
  • tshuratshura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    also Signature gardens offer similar packages
    Bio image Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly:) - Rose Franken
    edited December 2011
    There is one country club I visited when looking that had good prices.  I think it was called Killian Country Clubs. They offer complete packages.
  • edited December 2011
    Carolina Club in margate is awesome
  • Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I loved the Carolina Club...it was awesome.  Looking for more all-inclusive places in the Broward/Palm Beach area though.
  • muddiliciousmuddilicious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you choose a venue, A Fancy Fiesta has some package to do the rest. They had a pretty sweet deal at the Spanish Monastery when I started looking for venues.http://www.afancyfiesta.com/page6.html
  • edited December 2011
    Jubilee Gala in Pembroke Pines
  • edited December 2011
    im using event boutique and she is charging me 72 pp that includes flowers linnen chavari chairs dj photographer cake food everything. Shes awsome very professional and gets prices check it out myeventboutique.com  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards