Florida-South Florida
Options

Who tried 'Harlow' @ Bride's of FL?

Hi Ladies,I was at Brides of Florida and tried Maggie Sottero's Harlow. Just wondering if anyone happens to know what colour the sample was at Brides of Florida. They weren't 100% sure and said they'd tell the supplier when they order for me they'll get the same. I think I'm going to order from RK Bridal, and it seemed like BOF didn't want to tell me without an order. It was either white/white or ivory/diamond white, but I'm not certain which.I'm hoping someone here knows!Thanks so much!

Re: Who tried 'Harlow' @ Bride's of FL?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ::butting in:: i want to cry every time someone mentions a maggie... i want one sooo bad. ::butting out::
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ayi sorry I wish I knew =/ My MS that I tried on there was a Diamond White but I'm not sure if they use the same color for all their samples.
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was me that went there and tried it on. It was the ivory colored one, and I ordered mine in white. They actually showed me the difference of what the white and ivory looked like. not the same dress but another white dress so I could see the difference in color. Im surprised they wouldn't help you, they were super nice to me when I was there and very helpful. HTH, GL and let me know if there is something else you need.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lacey, thanks so much! They were pretty helpful and they're very nice, but I think it was a move to try and get me to buy from them by withholding that info. Yay! We'll have to compare notes on shoes and accessories ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tess - go try them! They're great dresses and the prices are also very good!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I tried it on at BOF and CGB.   Love it, but didn't buy it.  Don't know the color, but assume it is ivory.  GL
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GoldGold-yay thats awesome, so did you buy the dress? We should def. compare notes and all. =)Tess - def. go try a Maggie on, awesome designer and very very god quality gowns. beautiful!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lacey - Not yet. I tried it at Couture Bridal and BOF, and love it, but want to sleep on it for a few nights. I'll probably put in my order after the weekend.
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ahhh i see, well good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards