Florida-South Florida
Options

Groom's cake & table numbers

Two questions:For those who have purchased or will purchase a groom's cake, how much are they costing you?As for table numbers, how do I begin to make these table numbers? I'd like a large postcard looking thing with a NY theme but where do I begin?

Re: Groom's cake & table numbers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would start by making ideas of things you love in NY. Maybe google some images if you want to have pictures on the postcards.
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Groom's cake - when I met with Edda and Ana Paz the groom's cakes started at $250-300 for a basic design. We used Edible Creations for ours and she has books of the fab groom's cakes she does. Cost all depends on your design, but ours was so reasonable compared to what others were charging. Table numbers - if you go the etsy route, I used beyonddesign for my programs. She was awesome and I think she's done some postcard-style designs. Might be worth shooting her a note! HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm paying $250 for my grooms cake :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    table numbers: I bought a white card board with my 2 color contruction paper of my colors and going to make a 5x7 frame and glue pic's of me and my FI then using easels to hold them. As soon as i start working on it. I'll post pics.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards