Florida-South Florida
Options

getting married at the Embassy Suites in Deerfield beach (near Fort Lauderdale)

Hi brides! Since I am not from Florida I can use some great recommandations onn some super important things: 1. a photographer (a creative/not to classic one) 2. a DJ (that makes the party explode!) Thaaanks and congrats to all of you. xo Sofie

Re: getting married at the Embassy Suites in Deerfield beach (near Fort Lauderdale)

• Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our moderator Courtney is getting married at the Embassy Suites Ft. Lauderdale. My photographer is very creative and has a photojournalistic style...Lux Images.  There are a ton of great photogs out there though. The other girls can give DJ recs, I'm using a band.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really love my photographer Manolo with In Focus Studios. And we're also having a band not a DJ but I went to a wedding that used Liquid DJ's and thought they were really good. HTH
  • Options
    clovonneptclovonnept member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Sara Kauss and Vision DJs! Sara's pix are fantastic!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Sophie! Welcome to the board.As the others have said Courtney our Moderator is getting married at Embassy Suites and also planning from outside the area.For Photography, I would look into the following:Lux Images - Our wedding PhotoAshley Colhouer - Did our EpicsI also like:The wedding CoupleStephanie SokolMalomanDaviel TaverasAbby LigaFocused on ForeverGregory PaulTo name a few ;)As for DJ's check out Vision DJs, Liquid Djs and DJ Ubi!Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I definitely recommend Ashley Colhouer. She's amazing to bond with and loves to work hard. This is very important as a bride.  Her style is fresh and artsy - her prices are unbeatable!  Lux images is also very very awesome, from what I have seen (clean/modern/vavoom). They're a bit pricier.Vision DJs! They make parties explode and their communication/customer service is A+
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hi and congrats on the wedding!!!!!!! Like the ladies said, I'm getting married at the Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale (planning from Philly!) :)I'm using Stephanie Sokol for photography and Vision DJs.. hope this helps!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're getting married in Deerfield Beach, not Ft. Lauderdale correct?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the list that YHFoxtrot gave you - great photogs there. I love the wedding couple - samples in my bio. For DJ, I hear great things about visions and liquid dj
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lux Images, we used them and LOVED them. Their pictures blew us away and the albums are unbelievable!
  • Options
    travissofietravissofie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for all the reactions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards