Florida-South Florida
Options

Millenia

Just wanted to let you know that I got my dress at David's, and they packed it and shipped it to me in Florida. Then the location there steamed it for me.Not sure if that helps with your decision of where to buy it from.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Millenia

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!Thanks. I did not know that I could do that. Thank you so much!I was actually thinking I'd have to take it home with me, hide it from my fiance, fly to Florida with it and then leave it at my Mom's. Thank God that you told me this :)I was most likely going to buy it from David's in Long Island (Westbury)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep - you take care of it with the alterations department. They have a special form for it, so it's something most have probably done before.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :butting in:: Melissa, your siggy pics always crack me up! "You're gonna get hop-ons (live ins)"
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    butting in -- millenia, we went BM dress shopping at that DB!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!! Citytoshore! I love Westbury. That's my Manhattan. I go to the gym there, we're always at Roosevelt Field, Chilis, Cozymels....I love the luxury apts right across from that Chilis near Dave & Busters. Ahh! :)
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we go out to dinner in westbury alllll the time. i think i'm going shopping there tomorrow, woo!everytime we drive by those apts my husband says we should look into them... we have yet to do that haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards