Florida-South Florida
Options

**YFOXTROT & MILLENIA**

Sorry I have been M.I.A. lately, but I just got to sit and really take the time to look at your pics and they turned out AMAZING!!!She did such a great job on both of u guys! So creative and different. You girls looked beautiful! Congrats!

Re: **YFOXTROT & MILLENIA**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Jessica! We ran out of time and didn't get to do the skyline pics... wahhh... but I think they are still great! There was just not enough time to do all the pics we wanted to do!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No man! The skyline is totally not missing in your pics! Your pics totally look like they belong in an art gallery or in a cool CD cover! I LOVVVVVVEEE the yellow balloon! How cool! Was that her idea or yours?! So cooL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww thanks! The balloon idea was somewhat of a collaborative thing. She told me to think about props and I told her I love pictures with Balloons but didn't know if it would look too "cliche" and she said she didn't think it was cliche and suggested that instead of multiple balloons maybe just do one big balloon which I thought sounded cool. I chose yellow b/c I thought it would be a fun bright color and I think those are my favorite pics of all! The bikes were Matts idea...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, girl!My inspiration was totally your shoot!! Believe it. I sent Ashley the link to your photos and I said I want to look like that. LOL! But of course, everyone is different. We didn't show up to South Beach at night so naturally, it wasn't going to be the same. Jaime's is SO cute. I love it. I'm starting to love ours. I will post more photos when we receive the CD from Ash. I'm sure there are more that we'll like. I loved the *love* that we exuded at our shoot :) Thanks for the encouragement!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards