Florida-South Florida
Options

AW: Ok so I don't want to jump the gun...

...but I think FI and I may have decided on booking the Costa d' Este for our reception! It's not final yet, as we haven't put down a deposit, however, as long as the proposal she sends me is what we discussed it'll fit within our budget! I went with my parents, and at first the lady we met with gave us rates for a night reception, with alcohol, and on a Saturday night. The prices were starting at 175/pp which was way out of budget. But when I told her we were having a dry, brunch reception, on a Sunday, the price came down to starting at 50/pp! Plus there is no room rental fees for the 2 rooms that come with the package, the cake in included, the linens, tables, and chairs are included, they comp a suite for the bridal party to get ready in (2 if the groom wants to get ready there) and the wedding night suite...all for starting at 50/pp. I was so excited when I heard that...I'll let you know next week if it's final or not! I'm just so happy I had to share...thanks for letting me share!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: AW: Ok so I don't want to jump the gun...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards