Florida-South Florida
Options

Where to buy place cards

Anyone know where to buy place cards? I would prefer something simple, not a crazy design... I saw some on wedding paper divas but they were almost $100 for the amount I need!!! Thanks ladies for your help!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where to buy place cards

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw a bunch of styles at the Michaels here by my house (Orlando) yesterday. They were cheap and if you use the 50% off coupon they would be almost nothing. After my purchase yesterday they gave me another 50% off coupon that starts tomorrow, so you could buy them in batches.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    THANK YOU! I have to swing my michaels tomorrow for something else so I will take a look :) YAY!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rclnd83rclnd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just going to say the same as the PP. dont forget target.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Tiff, How much is cheap for these place cards? Trying to get an idea
  • Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I know Office Depot/Office Max/Staples sell the ones you print on your printer.  I think they're like mini tent cards.
  • Options
    Karamel99Karamel99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine on ebay. I chose the design and they printed everything but the guest names and tables. They were $25.00 for 150. I received them on Friday and they look awesome! The ebay user is "theinvitationlocation." HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Millenia...I don't remember the exact price at this moment, but I would say the packs were pretty large and less than like 10 or so. I'm sorry I don't remember, I just recall thinking...oh maybe we will do place cards because that doesn't cost too much.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alissa remind me tomorrow to mail you the link to the ones I found. I have them bookmarked on my office computer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards