Florida-South Florida
Options

To my jews...

L'shanah tovah tikateivu vteihateimu. May you be inscribed and sealed for a good year.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: To my jews...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you too my love!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not Jewish, but happy new year :) Andra, that was pretty. I tried to pronounce it in my head. lol
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    L'Shana Tova ladies!
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    L'Shana Tova girls!! A sweet New Year to everyone! And of course a happy and a healthy! I cant wait to bust out my Schul clothes (aka high neck, low heel, appropriate skirt lol).
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope I didn't insult anyone with that. Isn't it funny when you look in your closet and you have your shul clothing? Haha. Thank you Tess.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy New Year! Yay for challah and apples dipped in honey tonight! I'm baking an apple pie for tomorrow night!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No offense taken here! I'm the girl who eats bacon cheeseburgers without the bun on Pesach.Ughhhh shul clothes, there's no way to make them look good! I love those women who wear the giant hats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a bad jew and can't read hebrew....but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy New Year ladies! My cute nail lady was saying L'Shanah Tovah to everyone when they were leaving... so adorable. :)
  • Options
    muddiliciousmuddilicious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not Jewish or anything for that matter, but Happy New Year ladies!
  • Options
    JenninbocaJenninboca member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    L'Shana tovah have a happy and a healthy new year with stress free wedding planning and vendors that return phone calls and don't cancel appointments! what a week 3 vendors had to move my appointments last minute and now have to force myself into a past the knee skirt and wear a jacket!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL past the knee skirt!! If i ever find a cute but sort of frumpy skirt on sale I'm like "Oh I can wear it for the High Holy Days!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards