Florida-South Florida
Options

I'm new and need help!!!

My very good friend Jessica is always bragging about these blogs and I finally decided to join bc I am seriously needing help!I JUST started planning my wedding and I am getting married on November of 14th of THIS YEAR....I know crazy! Anway, I feel that so far, I have made some very good progress. I have already booked my venue (Intercontinental in West Miami (please share thoughts), bought my dress (still need veil, shoes, accessories), I booked my video and photographer with Complete Music and Video (please share your thoughts), sent out invitations (no stds due to time restraints), I am meeting with Gil Sosa (thanks Jessica) for flowers on monday. If anyone elseknow of any good florist, yet very inexpensive, I would appreciate any feedback! I do still need entertainment. we have a friend that is djing for us for a very low price, but I am not sure how he will be at a wedding, so I still need either an MC or DJ (or both) that are very inexpensive. I am on a very tight budget since we have a baby on the way, but still want to have a nice and elegant wedding. Any help any one can provide I would REALLY, REALLY appreciate!!!Thank you ladies!!Marcela

Re: I'm new and need help!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards