Florida-South Florida
Options

For all you PRO Planners

I have about 10 months until we get married, I just wanted to get opinions and advice as to what else I need to do for planning. I don't want to forget anything. I feel like I am in good shape already but not sure if I am missing anything or need to do certain things. Living out of the country makes me feel out of the loop as to what is next to do. Here is what I have booked and have already.ChurchReception venuefloristphotographervideographerDJMy DressBM dressesI believe that's all, I feel like Im missing some things. Thanks Ladies!
My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: For all you PRO Planners

• Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't gotten that far into planning but your list seems complete as far as the major vendors. Maybe add cake, linens and officiant, if that isn't included in the church. I use the checklist on the knot which helps to tell you when you need to do things by. Although don't worry if you get behind, I have like 20 past due items, but at least I know what I should do next when I look at the list.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You have your major things but there are tons of small things that I usually don't think about but have come up along the way. These are the little suckers that build up at the last minute and cause you to have lots to do:If you're doing this: Will you be my bridesmaid/groomsmen cards/giftEngagement photo shootFavors or edible favorsDIY invites/STDTable details/numbersDecoration that your florist will not provide, such as extra tea lights, lanternsChairs, if you're choosing to rent different ones than venue providesHair and makeup trials *very important b/c you may need severalPrograms/menu *I don't believe I'm doing theseTransportationBook honeymoon
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your in great shape especially at 10 months out. The one thing you might want to think about doing early is Save the Dates since you are from OOT. Great job!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Use the checklist here on the knot - that's a GREAT tool!
  • Options
    shetmoshetmo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree, the checklist on the knot is really complete
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards