Florida-South Florida
Options

omg AMY

your new siggy pic of you and jordyn? KILLING ME WITH CUTENESS. love her little dress! and great jets game yesterday.:)

Re: omg AMY

• Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh and seriously, her little smile? she looks just like you. SO PRECIOUS.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha thanks babe. The pic is killing me in general!!!!!! Im way too nice of a fiance to let Todd put that on her!!!! She does look dang adorable though. AWESOME game yesterday. Sorry BILLACHEAT - cant win anymore without cheating huh ;)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you ARE so nice. far far nicer than me! matt and i are already arguing whether our future kids will wear mets or yankees stuff. does she have her yankee gear for the playoffs? have you seen the south park where they call out belichick for cheating? it's hilarious. i loved seeing him so pissed off - and tom brady falling apart! it was such a beautiful sight. *sniff*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    get ready to handle cuteness..........
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OH MY LORD. Those are the most adorable things I've ever seen!!! She's going to be such a stylish little one. I want a baby right now. I'm calling Matt at work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you have a girl -those are yours ;)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    don't tempt me...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no. This thread is too much. lolGo Yanks and Jets!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards