Florida-South Florida
Options

Guest Book Ideas?

Hey everyone, I'm looking for guest book ideas? Should I do a photo book sign in or is there something different I can use? If I do a photo book for guest to sign, where should i get it done? Should I just use my e-pics to create a book or should I use pictures from our relationship? (5 years, I've got plenty of pics) So yeah, if anyone has any cute ideas please share.Thanks!

Re: Guest Book Ideas?

• Options
    xeni02xeni02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, Im planning on buying an engrave-able silver platted platter, but I was also thinking of the E-pics sign in book. Im looking for unique ideas as well, lol
  • Options
    rclnd83rclnd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made my book with blurb . It just came in the mail today.
  • Options
    Nydia82Nydia82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made a photo book using our E-pics through Kodak.com and it came out awesome. I was really happy with the quality and appearance of the book.Using pictures from your relationship is also cute...but the photo book will give you something cool to do with your e-pics.Watch for sales on kodak. I made by book the week before mothers day and it was 50% off plus free shipping. I was able to get one of the really nice leather bound books with extra pages for just over $30.HTH
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm making my guestbook on blurb.com. I'm using my e-pics and then incorporating blank pages for the guests to sign. It gives you something to do with your e-pics, but including other relationship pics might be nice to sprinkle in as well. HTH!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using blurb too. I need to get a move on that book. I've heard great things about them and so far the program isn't hard to use. You can look at tons of books under their bookstore to get ideas about your own.
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used vistaprint to make vintage state postcards and are having people sign those and put them in a vintage suitcase.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards