Florida-South Florida
Options

**TESS**

I'm SO glad I stumbled across your music page on your bio!! I cannot tell you how much i love the song "Kissing You" (what teenage girl didn't when R&J came out?). I wanted to incorporate it in the wedding, but didn't think the one with lyrics would really fit in...and then I saw you mentioned the instrumental version! I just downloaded the R&J 10th Anniv album (not available as a single, but twist my arm...) and I LOVE this version! Ahhh thank you for posting your songs on there, I'm so psyched I have this song!! And some of your other songs were already on my playlist...yay! You have awesome taste!

Re: **TESS**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww! I'm so glad you found it!! Isn't it great!?!?!? I could listen to that song on repeat! lol.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's so sensual. I wanted it too but my friend had it in hers. Can't copy a friend, knotties you can haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    clovonneptclovonnept member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha so true! Lucky for me I'm the first of my friends to get married, so I get dibs ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards