Florida-South Florida
Options

Dress Shopping!

I live in Coconut Grove and my mom is coming into town so we can go dress shopping. I have no idea where to start, but I have heard that I should definitely make appointments. I would love suggestions for "must do" places so that we can make the most out of my mom's trip and find the perfect dress!

Re: Dress Shopping!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Whats your budget???Big Budget- Chic Parisien, Priscilla of Boston, Ever AfterModest- Alegria's, Coral Gables Bridal, Victoria Bridal Couture, Patricia South. HTH
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Head on out to Coral Gables there are plenty of stores along Miracle Mile.  Also, visit Chic Parisian that is off Miracle.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    More in the realm of modest!!!! Thank you so much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ever After is in the grove so it may be worth a look but it's pricey. In the gables you have Chic Parisen, Priscilla of Boston, Coral Gables Bridal, J Del Olmo, Alfred Angelo, Allegria, Belissima, Merlili.... Outside the gables I definitely recommend checking out: Victorias bridal on Las Olas Rashawn Rose in Plantation but stay away from Sue Gordon Bridal b/c they are going out of business!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *butting in*What counts as pricey?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    (butt away!!!! i was wondering the same thing)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO butt away - can't really take it off, though sometimes I wish I could ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO - guess i should have re-read that one!!!! (mine isn't budging either - no matter what i do)... another question - do i really need to make appointments at all of these places? and if so, how long do i allot for each one?
  • Options
    Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's pricey to you?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Um. I don't know? LOL. Over $3,000 I'd say. Or $2,000.And about appointments, I've heard your best move would be to actually make them or go on a Tuesday, Wednesday morning (no one's there ... apparently!)
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can try Brides of Florida in Kendall, or Happy Bride in Hallendale. I gave myself like 2 to 3 hours at each before making another appt. but some people maybe different it could be less or more. HTH and GL.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you know your approx dress budget?I'd say that PoB has dresses starting around $1500 and up... avg dress there is around $2500-5KChic Parisen also $1500 and upThe other shops that were listed as "budget" like Brides of Florida, Coral Gables Bridal etc.. they have stuff probably from like $500 -$2000These are random numbers...If you know your budget it helps us to tell you where you should look.../
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love rashawn rose - I got my dress for $2300 and they had loads of dresses for less! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards