Florida-South Florida
Options

Confessions Wednesday!!!!!

I confess.....1. I'm going to buy the perfume Alissa & Jaime are raving about despite getting a HUGE bottle of Marc Jacobs Lola in the mail yesterday from FMIL & FFIL for my birthday!2. I hate sushi. I tried it again last night and I just think it's gross. I wish I loved it but I don't. I feel leftout! lol3. I'm not going to fast on Yom Kippur. I feel guilty but I just won't do it.4. I can't wait to go part-time once we have a baby.5. Tomorrow is one month until my bridal shower/bach party (which is SIX months prior to my wedding - ahhhhh!! the horror!) and I'm starting Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred in hopes of looking good. I have a feeling I won't make it the 30 days but I'll sure as hell try ;)6. I'm getting a massage on Sunday for no other reason then I want one. WAHOO!!!7. I ate two cookies and a bag of chips for lunch yesterday. Literally. How weird and gross.WHAT DO YOU CONFESS?? :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker

Re: Confessions Wednesday!!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Court, I was actually going to page Jaime to help me choose a scent I want to recreate from a perfume I had when I was younger! FI remembers the smell, and he wants me to wear it on our wedding day. And let me know how the JM's 30 works for you! I swear by Billy Blanks' Tae Bo. Old school, but that work out gave me a butt!I hate you for having a massage :[
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. I love you guys.Seriously, I think I care more about the wonderful lot of you than I do about some of my "friends in real life". It kills me everytime there's a G2G and I can't go because I really really RELLEH want to! Once I get married, you'll all be sick of me!2. I have been horrible in the food department.Engagement pics are three weeks away and I have not stopped pigging out. As I emptied the Haagen Dazs pint, my brain kept saying "Maybe you should stop, Miss LoveHandles" but my hand keep feeding my mouth. I gotta stop.3. I'm wearing grandpa glasses and I have been tripping down the stairs more than usual.I cannot wait for this freaking surgery. AND FOR GREY'S OMG GREY'S CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT EITHER.4. If I could stun gun the P&E girls I so would.God didn't make me a cop for a reason :x
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ahhhhhh good morning confessions. Court - I have NEVER fasted on yom kippur. Despite the fact im only 1/2 jewish - i still never did. I cant. Im a food lover. Ill die. A massage - ENJOY!!! 1. i confess i feel bad about telling purple hair girl that i just had a baby 2 months ago and ill look better then she ever will. It was rude of me and i know that. BUT, did she deserve it, YES. She started the meany head stuff. Once you get me started, oh man, I dont stop LOL 2. today is jordyns 2 month birthday! On a sad note, she also has her 2 month shots. Eeeekkkk she is going to scream her head off. Im going to feel so bad! I wish i could tell her ill take her out for ice cream after lol. 3. the scale is still stuck. why are you not moving scale? Im only eating fruits and veggies and an occasionally piece of chicken! ( for those of you that dont know this is not by choice lol ). Just 5 more pounds ill be satisfied. 4. i think we are going to have our first babysitter friday - ahhhhh!!! Only for an hour or two - but i really want date night with my hubby. Maybe see a movie or something?! WOW - how you really learn to appreciate that quiet / quality time together! 5. I cried the other night thinking im 66 days away. Not bc im scared or bc im nervous, bc i cant believe this is almost over. A year ago Courtney was my first knottie friend, then katie showed me the ropes of the real knotting world, then the g2g's started and now - you guys are such a huge part of my life. Some of you girls will be my friends forever. I mean, who would have thought some would even be at my wedding. Ok - sappness over. 6. One more thing - i confess i have no idea when im supossed to get my period for the first time again? Hi - i better find that out, i dont want another baby JUST YET hahaha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Court - I don't like sushi either! Don't feel bad! lol Jen - Those glasses are too much. I bet ou look wicked hot! ;D 1. I've slept like shiz for since last Thursday. I miss my FI and his teddy bear ways. 2. I woke up this morning at 6:30 so sick to my stomach I couldn't go back to sleep. Now I have a headache the size of Montana. Wtf? 3. I officially gave up gluten & coffee in hopes to ease my bowel pain. 4. I have the baby blues realllllllllllyyyyyy bad. 5. I go into menopause today and I'm nervous.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jen - can you come to g2g's that are during the day?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amy - Breastfeeding with keep your period away. Start charting, that may give you an idea.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You would think i would know that right? LOL. I read ALL the time and thats the one thing i cant put my finger on. Lots of books say different stuff. thanks though..eases my mind...... ::::::Already thinking about nookie later:::::: haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess...1. I had a major muscle spasm Monday and am still sore today so I'm starting Physical Therapy tomorrow. 2. Can't wait for Glee tonight it's so funny.3. I can't wait to let go of some kids on my caseload
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess......seeing i have 1 month and 3 weeks left makes me sick. Where did my 15 months go......I keep saying I'm going to eat better and exercise but I just suck at it....i cant think of anything.. it's too early for my brain.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jen - I LOVE YOU!!!!! I am sad I can't go to G2Gs too :(:( So excited for you & your LASIK!!Amy - I love you SO MUCH!!!! I can't believe you're 66 days away.. didn't we just meet?!?! eeeek!!! I'm so excited for you. AND so fun you're having a date night Friday! You deserve it. Happy 2 month birthday Jordyn!!!! oh and p.s. everyone's period comes back differently. My SIL's sister got hers at 6 months (WHILE breastfeeding!!)Tess - Good luck with menopause. Hang in there and I'll be thinking of you... you will get your baby one day soon, I have NO doubt!!!Joanne - I really need to tivo Glee - I hear it's so good!!! Hope you are feeling better with your spasm!!Courtney - Get excited how soon you are!!!! You are tiny, don't worry about excerising - enjoy your last few weeks!!!
  • Options
    LAKE21LAKE21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess.... 1. Today we have a meeting with a DJ and I have all intentions of booking him on the spot. 2. I want to upgrade my ring. FI didn't buy a bridal set and we've looked at different bands but none sit flat along my engagement ring and it drives me crazy! 3. It's frustrating that my 13 month old doesn't want to learn anymore words. He only says Mama, Dada, and Car. I've been trying for months to introduce new words and nothing. 4. I can't wait until my FI finishes school and gets a better job. Since I'm a stay at home mom I have to wait to finish school. 5. I ate a few cookies yesterday and only felt guilty for a second.
  • Options
    rclnd83rclnd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im all mixed up of emotions. I hope that I can stay calm enough and not freak out. Im scared that my face will break out! gross! PIMPLES
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess....1. I was really disappointed with my first floral trial. Granted, I didnt' give her a lot of direction but I did not realize how old school she was.  Hopefully Friday's meeting will go better and I can give her some better guidance.  2. My FI dislikes that I'm on the knot a lot. I've never been on a message board before this, so I think he's jealous of the time it takes away from us.3. i feel like poo today :( cramps = bad!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess.... 1. I didn't get some sleep last night b/c I was thinking about the drama yesterday, and I know I started it, which was totally not my intention, honestly don't know what I was thinking, laps of judgement.  I left the office and by the time I got back on the computer at home, everything went down while I was not on, and all I could think what holy sh*t....2. I really hope I am not hated on this board.3. I am a good hearted, non-mean spirited person4. Amy, you are NOT trashy for having your baby....I didn't even read that part yesterday.5. I am having 3 showers thrown for me, 2 by FMIL, who is inviting people who aren't invited to the shower, this P&E thought I was a horrible person for...sorry not my doing.6. 2 of the showers are, *gasp* in October, 6 months from my wedding...3rd is in Feb.7.  I miss living in PA and being with my friends, if I told FI this, he would be very hurt.  8. I hate Wednesdays...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beachbride::::Im totally not trying to be rude - i seriously am asking. Before yesterday, had you ever posted on south florida before?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not rude at all...and yes I have posted on here before, I have asked questions about Key Largo, I am getting married there.  I do not live in SoFl...just getting married there.  I have actually spoken with courtney before.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) I have the most insane pile of laundry to do. 2) Since getting my dress to zip, I have been eating terribly. I need to get back on track. Today I brought breakfast and lunch and it's all low cal and good for me! 3) I have my annual pap appt today and I totally forgot and I really dont wanna go. I hate having this done. 4) Beachbride, I am going to be fully honest with you. I think you are a hypocrite for starting drama with Nane over her shower given your shower situation.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gotcha - just wondering. I was like hmm - did she just stalk us, post on p&e and then join our confession board today? lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    COURT: I have to tell you this! Last Sunday I went to Penn Dutch (like a Walmart, if you don't know what it is, lol) to get cupcakes for Church and some idiot started to bother me. He was all "Hey, mami" and followed me all the way to the bakery - creepy, I know. But! When he asked me what my name was for the third time, I don't even know WHY I said Courtney. For some reason you were in my mind! This sounds so weird, but after I left Penn Dutch, I laughed at myself in my car XDAMY: I will sneak out eventually, I am so not kidding! Day works out better of course, and I will keep my eye open for the next opportunity I get - I am determineddd.TESS: Don't say it, lol! I am Urkel right now, it's hilarious.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    5) And I apoligze beachbride. these are confessions. I shouldnt have gone there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ohmygod. Jen - that's freaking amazing. hahahaha. I love you. Yup - BeachBride & I have talked in the past :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Goldie...appreciate your honesty. I know when I am not wanted so, thank you everyone for your information about SoFl in the past....I will leave all of you alone now, good luck with your weddings!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, confession wednesday:::I agree with Alissa. just being honest.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beachbride, no need to leave. I apologized. I shouldnt have went there esp in confessions... we dont judge in confessions and I'm sorry for that. You made an apology a few posts back and it took some balls to do that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Lis. Apologizing was probably hard to do. However, I think it's safe to say that... If you really want to post here (and trust me, we can move past it all)... you can't go back to P&E.......... ever. Not with SFL stuff anyway.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If every girl left everytime their feelings were hurt - we would have 50% of these people here. Dont leave, you are fine
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tess said it right.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you can't go back to P&E.......... ever. Not with SFL stuff anyway. Trust me I will not make that mistake again....no my feelings weren't hurt, I just didn't want to continue to post and just be hated...or people think to themselves "why wont she just leave" haha so I was going to see my way out : )
  • Options
    rrive008rrive008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess... 1. I'm very cranky today because i couldn't sleep last night with all my coughing going on. and now my eyes are all puffy and swollen..i feel like a cat just walked by me (super allergic)2. Sometimes I feel like the minute FI tells me I can stay home, I'll drop what i'm doing and just walk out of work.3. I feel like I don't have anything done for the wedding but everytime I check the budget we're practically caught up and there isn't much to do.4. Today I will most likely just stare at this small pile of work and do nothing about it. i'm just not feeling it today.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beach - I said it in your apology. Stick around, love. Even if you lurk for a while to see what this board is about. You will not find a better group of honest, loving, classy and beautiful women. We are the epitome of perfection :D lol <--- and that's not being self absorbed, that's the truth!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards