Florida-South Florida
Options

One day for shower/bach

In planning my friend's shower and bachelorette, I think I am down to one day for both events. I'm in NY and she's in Orlando. Our meet spot is Miami.  Sooo, can I ask you ladies for your help on how to do this shower/bachelorette in one night? I wanted to do a shower dinner and then go out for her bachelorette late night. I know this will be majorly stressful but it's the only thing I can swing. Any ideas on where you would have these events if it were your friend and you are MOH?TIA!

Re: One day for shower/bach

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing this. My bridal shower is a lunch - bach party is that night... I don't know what we're doing yet. BUT - everyone is coming to Philly for that weekend so we'll be doing everything in one day! should be fun! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BTW - this day will be 2 days before her wedding. It SUCKS but it's the best I can do from here. I think the bottom line is to make her happy and not accommodate the guests. I want to keep remembering that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Court - the difference is that I'll be flying in that afternoon and we'll begin everything early that evening - so we don't even have a full day, just one late afternoon/evening/late night
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ooooh -- well, it'll be tough but do-able!!! I would do a combo somehow. Maybe bridal shower (with apps and dessert?) followed by dinner and drinks for the bach?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards