Florida-South Florida
Options

::Random Day Poll::

So im bored, Jordyn is having a blast in her swing and were going to the doctors later...so i figure i would utilize my down time with a random poll. I love these. 1. Who was the first knottie you really connected with? 2. If any, who was the first knottie you met in person? 3. Whats one thing, non planning related, you are excited for at the wedding? 4. What should you be doing right now instead of reading this? 5. If you could get into Fi's head - what is one thing you would want to find out?

Re: ::Random Day Poll::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    . Who was the first knottie you really connected with? Jaime2. If any, who was the first knottie you met in person? Jaime3. Whats one thing, non planning related, you are excited for at the wedding? Seeing everyone but I guess that's planned? 4. What should you be doing right now instead of reading this? many things5. If you could get into Fi's head - what is one thing you would want to find out?  More about the loss of him mom. he is very mum about it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Courtney. Honestly, we hit it off right away. She is like my long lost best friend 2. I met Katie and Alissa the same day. We got pedis and pizza - it was perfection! 3. I cant wait to see all my girlfriends together again. We are all so close and have moved to different areas of the country and i just cant wait to hug them all. 4. I should be cleaning. I get no time to clean anymore. speaking of that, i owe you an e mail alissa lol 5. i want to know if he thinks about his ex girlfriends. LOL...I know, im crazy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Who was the first knottie you really connected with? [I] I guess Alissa? She invited me to that Bridal show in Boca [/i] 2. If any, who was the first knottie you met in person? [I] Lol, you Amy! You just came right up to me at Broken Sound! You saved me from that annoying girl I was standing next to. [/I] 3. Whats one thing, non planning related, you are excited for at the wedding? [I] Having my entire family together. We haven't all been in one place in a very long time. The idea of this makes my heart flutter. [/I] 4. What should you be doing right now instead of reading this? [I] Getting laundry out of my sisters washing machine and making this bed I'm laying in. [/I] 5. If you could get into Fi's head - what is one thing you would want to find out? [I] I'm afraid of what goes on inside my FIs head. lol He is so analytic. I guess I'd love to know when he knew he wanted to marry me? [/I]
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    LAKE21LAKE21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Who was the first knottie you really connected with? Probably You! 2. If any, who was the first knottie you met in person? None, I've never been to a G2G. No time :/ 3. Whats one thing, non planning related, you are excited for at the wedding? Having all my friends and family together celebrating together. And cake. Can't forget the cake. 4. What should you be doing right now instead of reading this? Ooo lots of stuff. Hanging the laundry to dry, cleaning up the dishes, vacumming the snacks off the floor, doing my cardio, getting questions ready for our meeting. 5. If you could get into Fi's head - what is one thing you would want to find out? Hmmm that's a tough one. He is pretty open with me. I'm going to have to take a rain check on this question. I need to think about it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amy, no joke. ABout the ex girlfriend thing. I had that first then decided I'd probably not want to know. I hate the girl. HATE her. Ugh. She makes me skin crawl.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Who was the first knottie you really connected with? This is hard, it would either be Danielle, Victoria or Alissa. How about all of them? 2. If any, who was the first knottie you met in person? Danielle 3. Whats one thing, non planning related, you are excited for at the wedding? Having all those people together in one place! 4. What should you be doing right now instead of reading this? WORKING!!!!!!!!! 5. If you could get into Fi's head - what is one thing you would want to find out?Oh boy... so so many things. What Id most like to do though is travel back in time and see him at various times in his life and see who he was back then... b/c I know he's changed a lot over the years!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    fi's ex just got married..i want to know if he cared lol. im so weird!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FIs ex has been married a few years now, but when she got engaged she called FI and said, "Hi. I'm getting married, do you mined" WTF? Who does that? Oh right, a girl who is still in love with her ex boyfriend that she was with for 7 years! UGHHHH. Heh. But at least he considers me his soul mate and her just a GF that he had in his HS years. Ex GFs suck. lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ahhhh! I didnt know! haha, ok. it's gone :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Who was the first knottie you really connected with? hmmmm....I was on here for a while but I would have to say Jaime2. If any, who was the first knottie you met in person? Katie, she came to my house when she was in Gville and met my friend Tara and we did invites. It was a blast!3. Whats one thing, non planning related, you are excited for at the wedding? I want to see my finished book from Maloman and my video from Blueshore. 4. What should you be doing right now instead of reading this? I have a lot of work piling up here. I am such a loser at work right now! lol5. If you could get into Fi's head - what is one thing you would want to find out?
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Who was the first knottie you really connected with? Jaime 2. If any, who was the first knottie you met in person? It was at the G2G at Canyon, I met a bunch of knotties. But I walked in with Cathy. 3. Whats one thing, non planning related, you are excited for at the wedding? The food and the band! I cant wait to see everyone dancing around!! 4. What should you be doing right now instead of reading this? Opening mail, filing, doing lots of other work... 5. If you could get into Fi's head - what is one thing you would want to find out? He's pretty honest and I find myself struggling to answer this question. I cant think of anything!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh, forgot the last q! I would really like to know if he will give up on this living in Cali thing. He is nonstop california. All day, every day. I am trying to drag him back to MIA or NYC for his practice. I dont think I'm going to win this one ..... :-(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lmao - alissa, i almost died. Dont worry. you didnt know haha. i know she does though. remember, the whole florist thing?
  • Options
    tmmathetmmathe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Who was the first knottie you really connected with? I'd say Michelle and Jaime 2. If any, who was the first knottie you met in person? If I see Amy tomorrow, she'll be the first! 3. Whats one thing, non planning related, you are excited for at the wedding? I guess it's a given, but just finally being married!  It's been ten years, and the idea of us walking into that reception hall as a married couple after this long road gives me chills. 4. What should you be doing right now instead of reading this? Catching up on wedding planning emails 5. If you could get into Fi's head - what is one thing you would want to find out?We're really honest and open with each other, but sometimes I feel like he evades or keeps little things from me to protect me...curious to know if and when he does that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. I haven't been on here long enough : (  It seems like all of you ladies are really nice but I don't really know anyone. I love how Jamie goes out of her way to be so nice and helpful and stay in contact with people. So Jamie, you're a star :)   2. I have not met anyone in person3. The first time FI and I get to stand together and take a look at everyone sharing our day with us. Breathtaking!4.  Receivables at work!!  : /5. If we're really okay with money on his part. I'm curious.
  • Options
    rclnd83rclnd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jamie,jamie, staying at the EPIC!, teaching 5 year olds, why does he like black lacoste so much! I hate that shirt.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Who was the first knottie you really connected with? Courtney since we are wedding day twins2. If any, who was the first knottie you met in person? Knottie names: Muddlicious and YHFoxtrot at the first GTG at Cheesecake Factory3. Whats one thing, non planning related, you are excited for at the wedding? Seeing my old aunts and uncles4. What should you be doing right now instead of reading this? Meeting with the accountant to discuss this month billing.5. If you could get into Fi's head - what is one thing you would want to find out?How he really feels about his Father and StepMother. It bugs me so much to see the hi and bye relationship they have. Clueless it feels so cold to me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Who was the first knottie you really connected with? Cinthia2. If any, who was the first knottie you met in person? Cinthia3. Whats one thing, non planning related, you are excited for at the wedding? Seeing my Dad/StepMom & 2 new adopted sisters - (they live out of state)4. What should you be doing right now instead of reading this? Working - Im home with a migraine5. If you could get into Fi's head - what is one thing you would want to find out? We have pretty good communication so I cant really think of anything I'd want to find out that I think I already know. lol
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Who was the first knottie you really connected with? hmm, through only talking on the boards and some email, since I have not met anyone in person I would have to say def. Amy and Jamie, both have been awesome and extremely helpful and nice. 2. If any, who was the first knottie you met in person? none3. Whats one thing, non planning related, you are excited for at the wedding? to see all my friends and family again together and have a fun huge party.4. What should you be doing right now instead of reading this? reading up on a standardized patient case, since I am acting as a patient in about 45 mins at my FI medical school.5. If you could get into Fi's head - what is one thing you would want to find out? hmm probably what he just thinks about throughout the day.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rrive008rrive008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Who was the first knottie you really connected with? hmmm i have things in common with a few girls here but i can't say that i have truly connected with anyone. I can say though that everyone is so easy to chat with and get a long with..i love that2. If any, who was the first knottie you met in person? i think it was soontobemrs.sosa oh and patty was with her i think.3. Whats one thing, non planning related, you are excited for at the wedding? i'm excited to just see it all put together. to take in that moment4. What should you be doing right now instead of reading this? nothing i'm taking my lunch hour5. If you could get into Fi's head - what is one thing you would want to find out? thats tough, he's pretty much open with me about everything!
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vicki- what does your DH do?
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    he's in dental school.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Who was the first knottie you really connected with? i haven't really connected with anyone. this is the first message board i've posted on and didn't even realize people develop personal relationships from it.  Everyone on here is super nice though!2. If any, who was the first knottie you met in person? Ana and another knottie (i don't remember her name since i don't see her post on here anymore) at the same time at the cracker barrel G2G.3. Whats one thing, non planning related, you are excited for at the wedding? seeing two of my college friends that I haven't seen in 5 yrs.  4. What should you be doing right now instead of reading this? nothing cause it's lunch time.5. If you could get into Fi's head - what is one thing you would want to find out? how he really feels about being so different from his family. he's told me before that he doesn't think much about it but i don't really believe him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Who was the first knottie you really connected with? You, Amy! You were the first girl to be nice to me and page me :) 2. If any, who was the first knottie you met in person? None yet. But I will! Even if I have to tell my dad I'm going to meet up with my "um, friends from college who graduated before me ... totally" in Coldstone or something :P 3. Whats one thing, non planning related, you are excited for at the wedding? Sex :3 4. What should you be doing right now instead of reading this? Working! 5. If you could get into Fi's head - what is one thing you would want to find out?We are brutally honest with each other, but I'd like to know what he thinks everytime I get a message from an old guy friend. He be the jealous type :)Hey, Craig. YES I WENT THERE.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wanna play!!!! :)1. Who was the first knottie you really connected with? anovaxo!2. If any, who was the first knottie you met in person? lol Arlyn. Right after we connected we met up here at work! 3. Whats one thing, non planning related, you are excited for at the wedding? Long story, but cute: I've ALWAYS gone to weddings and asked FI "what do they talk about" about the couples during their first dance... and he ALWAYS says "some day we'll find out"... we're FINALLY going to know! ;) (and I just got teary at my desk, thanks. lmao.)4. What should you be doing right now instead of reading this? Working and not being such an Emotional Esther, sweet baby Jesus. 5. If you could get into Fi's head - what is one thing you would want to find out? If "I'm the best he's eva haddd... " ... i know, that's dangerous territory. but i'm 1/4 masochist. LOL
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Who was the first knottie you realle connected with?  Danielle (silverrose).  We think so alike.2. If any, who was the first knottie you met in person? Alissa, Jaime, Jen, Gladys, Farah, Bea, and everyone else at the last G2G.3. Whats one thing, non planning realted, you are excited for at the weeding? Everyone getting together.4.  What should you be doing right now instead of reading this? Nothing I am waiting to get on the plane to go home.  I am super sick.5. If you could get into FI's head - what is one thing you would want to find out? Why is he terrified of birds? LOL
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Who was the first knottie you really connected with? Patty! We had a mutual friend and we hit it off! 2. If any, who was the first knottie you met in person? Michi, we met up at Starbucks. 3. Whats one thing, non planning related, you are excited for at the wedding? I'm a loser, umm... I was most excited about feeling like the bride at the wedding. 4. What should you be doing right now instead of reading this? Work; I don't want to get behind. 5. If you could get into Fi's head - what is one thing you would want to find out? I would love to know what DH really thinks sometimes. LOL, he's so short on words, but his looks say it all. =) **Monica - I love your #3! So cute!**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards