Florida-South Florida
Options

Vendor RANT Uggh!

Last week I had a MU trial that wasn't exactly what I wanted. I said natural and I got a bit harsh. Ok, we can work on it until we get the right look right? Well, as I was writing her a check for the trial and she was about to leave, she tells me she has another wedding (6 people) after mine and would have to leave early, didn't know how early. Then she proceeds to send me an email saying she'd had be out of here by 12:30 after doing my mom and my make up, mind you my ceremony starts at 4pm. Why do people think we're stupid. I wrote her back saying it was very unprofessional of her to let me waste my time and money knowing she would have to rush out to another event and didn't bother to tell me before we started the trial. What did she have an epiphany as she was putting on my make up and waiting for me to finish writing the check?ugggh rant over!
Captain Obvious The Thinker milkawhat badge

Re: Vendor RANT Uggh!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    AHH! That's so crappy! She waste your time and money!!! I'm sorry girl!Would you mind sharing her name? I want to make sure it's not mine! If you prefer you can e-mailsara dot r dot weil @ gmail dot com. TY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    who was this?
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She basically just stole your money.  Some people have  A LOT of nerve...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No way. I can't believe this. I am so sorry that she wasted your time like this.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow.. seriously.. that MU artist has balls. Sorry you went through that. Hopefully you'll find someone better!I'd also like to know who this scammer was. If you would rather e-mail, I'm at kitty_0516 at hotmail dot com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is awful! She should refund you for your trial. SOmething similar happened to me and I didn't get a refund but  still... that's really crappy.Can you please share who it is so I know to avoid this particular MUA?So sorry that happened to yoU!
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats terrible! At least she told you so you didnt end up booking her!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so frustrating!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Out her, she doesn't deserve knottie business. Sorry it happened to you, you'll find someone ten times better soon!
  • Options
    pn04pn04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, I'm beyond frustrated. Luckily I have someone else lined up who I think will be a great fit for us. I'll let you know how that trial goes.I was debating if I should mention her name here but this is where I got the rec so why not. Her  name is Maritza Valle.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh not...that's my MUA....sorry to hear that happened to you. I"m crossing my fingers that all goes well w/her on my big day ... she's been great so far.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That really sucks. I think it's so unprofessional that she would do that to you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michelle I wouldn't worry about it since you have her booked already. Just make sure you have a contract that states the times she's supposed to be there and you are needing her until. Also check she doesn't have another party to do and doesn't try and rush yours.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    pn04pn04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I just received a very apologetic e-mail from her. I guess we all make mistakes and I hope she doesn't knowingly do this. That said, always make sure to ask about this before you have a trial. She has offered not to cash the check, which I appreciate since we are so close and so broke!I'm so ready for planning to be over and stop being afraid to book something and feeling someone is out to rip me off!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards