Florida-South Florida
Options

WHY WHY WHY?

Why is it if we provide our guests with a self addressed envelope & stamp they still manage to be rude & not return their RSVP's? Invitations have been out for a few weeks already & I haven't gotten many. I need my RSVP's back ASAP so I can finalize head count for venue, florist, etc....Is it that hard to check off a little box, seal the envelope & drop it in the mailbox? ::sighs:: vent over!

Re: WHY WHY WHY?

• Options
    username2010username2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry that happened to you!  You're not alone.  i can't wait until I get to start making phone calls and dreaming of the wasted postage.
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, apparently its very difficult lol! I'm so sorry you're dealing with uncooperative guests...
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rrive008rrive008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this is one thing i am not looking forward to. Good thing my mom is a tiger when it comes to cracking down on people. I'll let her do the dirty work :o)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think with every invitation, we need to send out a guest etiquette handbook!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Girl, I feel you! Mine started off trickling in and then nothing!! My deadline is this Friday. WTF. I am kicking myself now b/c I should have made my deadline earlier since my Florals (i.e. centerpieces) need to be finalized by this Friday. Can I start hunting people down before the deadline??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what is wrong with guests!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tshuratshura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! I see that every bride goes thru this - totally not looking forward to it
    Bio image Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly:) - Rose Franken
  • Options
    MDA1081MDA1081 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know why guests do that! Every wedding I have been invited to, I open the invitation, mark the RSVP, and immediately put it in the mailbox. Its not hard... :-\
  • Options
    audradaromaaudradaroma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too...I can't believe how few people have returned them...and there are even some that I have reminded a few times (my mom is really obsessed with them since they are going to her house) and people almost seem ANNOYED that I am reminding them. Ugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards