Florida-South Florida
Options

!! Sara!!

Do you still keep in touch with anyone from Olympic?
DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: !! Sara!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Brooke Robinson is a bridesmaid in my wedding :) She played VB all 4 years...do you remember her? Other than that, I've talk to a few here and there...but not consistently. Nicole Primato just moved up to NC so I talked to her. I went to college with a bunch of guys from my class and we all kept in touch at school, but not since graduation. What about you? I'm so curious to know what some people are doing. Oh...and if you want to laugh....my little sister is DATING a guy who graduated from OH a year before I did. She's 18!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's not Chad's sister, is it?? lol Honestly, some are my FB friends, but a majority I don't speak to. Holly is getting married, though. Other than that, I guess I've lost touch with 90% of people from the drama dept. I've got Mrs. Hasko on my FB, too. Lol. That woman is a trip.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahah NO no...not Chad's sister....but she was actually in my sorority for a year or two in college. I think she ended up transferring. HASKO!!! That woman was a NUT! Loved her! Holly is getting married? Where does she live? That's so sweet! Rachel Reaboi kept in touch with everyone....there were tons of OH people at her wedding. I tried to meet up with Sharri Lewinger last time I was home. We make a coffee date, and then I called her to confirm and she never called back. I want to know what is up with: Agustin and Matias, Mike Cosman, Chad....so many people!Brian Lauda is engaged...he might even be married by now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OK.....he's married. Pics on FB!!!
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh Mrs Hasko... I went on the drama trip to London with her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They are all on FB, stalk my friends list LOL Agustin and Matias.. I guess same old same old? I ran into Agustin at Town Center about a week or so ago. He works in Starbucks there. Yes, Holly is getting married! She's in Sarasota... I think? Cosman I have no idea? lol But I always had the biggest crush on him. That kid had such a baby face. Chad? He's on my FB, but I have no idea? He was always sort of ... er ... high strung? lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG Andra....you knew Hasko, too? Are we all drama nerds?! I'm going to stalk your FB now Tess!
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Troupe 4992 baby!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG WE ARE. Its like an episode of Glee. I love it. Can we sing RENT now?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards