Florida-South Florida
Options

hotel recs-ft laud

I'm having a March wedding (high season!) in Fort Lauderdale. Can anyone recommend a hotel with reasonable rates-preferably close to the beach? I'm trying to find something good for everyone's budget and be in a fun location! If anyone can recommend something, that would be awesome. TIA!

Re: hotel recs-ft laud

• Options
    shetmoshetmo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, did you girls block rooms in hotels, and if so, how many?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm having a March wedding too and the best rates i found were through hotelplanner.com.  you can also try contacting the Bahia Mar.  reasonable is kind of subjective, but for me the nice hotels that were close to the beach were not what i'd consider reasonable.  But in my case most of my guests are OOT so i didn't want them to have to pay over $150 per night.  HTH! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!I'm getting married in April 2010 at The Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale. Gorgeous hotel and close to the beach!! I reserved a lot of rooms there.I also got a room block at Bahia Mar (via hotelplanner.com) for $99 a night!good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have no Ft. Laud recommendations but we're having our wedding at SOBE Marriott and they provided a 10-room courtesy room hold.After 10 rooms, they wanted a contract, etc.  I have half of my wedding coming in from out of town, though
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards