Florida-South Florida
Options

POLL: Engraving Rings

Are you girls engraving inside your bands? If so, what are you going to put?

Re: POLL: Engraving Rings

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did!! (our bands) In hebrew it says "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to! FI can't because he has a Tungsten ring :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We put "Loving you"It's from a line of our First Dance Song which says "I'll spend the rest of my life loving you"
  • Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want to, but we haven't even looked for them yet, so we'll see. I like "The beginning of forever 4/10/10" but I don't know for sure.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Latina....you can actually get tungsten engraved.  Our jeweler atleast told use we could, FI has a tungsten ring too.  They use a laser! 
  • Options
    RhiannonBRhiannonB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We haven't talked about it yet, but I like the idea of incorporating one of our sayings to each other.  Back when we first started saying "I love you" one of us said "I love you more" then the other said "I love you most" and then the other said "I love you to infinity and beyond".  Now, we just say "More, mostest, to infinty and beyond!" and it's turned into a bit of a contest to see who says it first everyday.  I'd love it if we could fit that on our bands!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Court! Lol, same here, but in English.His promise ring says "Never is a promise" on the inside.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I am engraving his to say "with you always"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want ours to say what's in my siggy... e vissero felici e contenti And they lived happily ever after in Italian :D We'll have to split it tho between the two rings.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    girllennongirllennon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my band engraved with "My Forever Love". It was a saying that we used in our little love notes (AWW!).
    Joseph Michael - 12/22/2010
    5lbs 9 oz, 18.5 inches long
    6 months: 16lbs 15 oz, 27 inches long

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    His band says: Mind and Heart Mine says: Heart and Mind Early in our relationship we talked about how he always thinks with his mind and I with my heart. =)
  • Options
    Nydia82Nydia82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just had ours engraved last week. EdNyds Est. 2009His name is Eddie and mine is Nydia. Our friends have been calling us The EdNyds since we've been together. It's stuck and we love it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards