Florida-South Florida
Options

You Pick...LA -VS- San Diego

We're going on an 8 day cruise leaving from San Diego for our honeymoon. Since we'll be in the other side of the country we'd like to explore California while we're there. Do you recommend spending 3 days in San Diego OR flying to LA? Why?

Re: You Pick...LA -VS- San Diego

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE LA. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I'd fl into LAX, stay for two days then drive to San Diego, which is really just very very relaxing.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    San Diego is chill. You want to see L.A., though.   You def. want to be there. Hands down the best city alongside San Fran, in the US.  Just my opinion!   : )
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    San Diego - Beautiful, calm, relaxing. LA - Hectic, fun, crazy. Depends on what you like.  I prefer San Diego calmer but they still have a night life.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Anaheim... DISNEYLAND... because Mickey Mouse is AWESOME. Duhhhh.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mon I love u LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Never been to San Diego, but I looooove LA! So much to see and do.
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was in LA once, that was enough. I don't think there is anything special at all about it. San Diego is beautiful and relaxing and has so many different things to do there. San Fran is also an AMAZING place. Not sure if you can get up tehre or not. One of the best cities in the U.S.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards