Florida-South Florida
Options

FI IS SO MAD AT ME!!!!!!!!!! :(

I FEEL SO HORRIBLE. I was coming home from lunch and i checked the mailbox. WE GOT 4 RSVP'S!!!!!! So i started freaking out and ripped them open as fast as i could... I called him tell him how excited i was that we got them and he said i cant wait to get home and open them with you this is so exciting. Oops - I HAD ALREADY OPENED THEM ughhh he is so mad. I feel HORRIBLE. im going to buy him an i phone right now. k bye.

Re: FI IS SO MAD AT ME!!!!!!!!!! :(

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Omg. lol He can't be angry with you after he opens an iphone. And there will be more RSVPS!!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awwwwww, TODD!!! Tell him he can open up the next 4 ;)p.s. get a blackberry!!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    there are plenty more RSVP's to come. He'll be ok. BUT, get him an iphone anyways. I love that damn thing.
  • Options
    Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL! Whoops..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww, Amy! He'll get over it, you'll ... get more RSVP's? I'd have done the same thing, though, rip 'em open. And FI would have been mad at me, too.But they have to understand! We're brides! We're a whole new different level of human subspecies: right between WonderWoman and Bridezilla.
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww Todd! That would have been my first reaction too, rip those bad boys open! The IPhone will make him forget allllll about it :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Todd and Justin would totally be BFFs!!! He gets mad at silly things like that too..LOLAnd he wants the iphone as bad as I do, but we're waiting for Verizon to get it, hopefully this Christmas.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    uh oh. it's really sweet that todd cares about that stuff! I would have done the same thing as you - tore them right open.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tshuratshura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awwww - he'll get over it! That's nice that he cares...like the other girls suggested let him open the other RSVP'S! :)  PS - He will love the iphone! I can't live without mine! :)
    Bio image Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly:) - Rose Franken
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww I wish Matt would buy me an iphone when I was pissed at him! lol.He'll be ok. Yay for RSVPS!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i phone - CHECK!! I love the fact todd cares, it melts my heart. and i was too damn F'N SELFISH to wait for him. ugh i feel soooooooooooo bad
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you are so lucky Amy that he got mad. I don't know many other guys that would have cared as much. At least you were on the phone with him ;)Joanne I can't wait for Verizon to get the iphone either! Soon enough, soon enough.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww... too cute. Todd is so sweet. I ripped mine open right away and took a picture.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards