Florida-South Florida
Options

:::Court:::

Where did the Melissa post go? Everything else is still there but that was deleted?

Re: :::Court:::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hiii - just got to work and I'm going through everything now. I emailed Annie last night to get this sorted. She may have deleted some stuff. Let me know see what's going on. I'll get back to you :)xoxoxoC
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hmm. weird. my guess is either the MOD from P&E deleted it or something - because Knottie Annie didn't respond to me yet nor did she delete anything I asked...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    o otay :) just wondering just a shame thats the one post i wanted her to read lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    alissa maybe DD'd? but thats not like her...we will see!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Courtney -Isn't it "illegal" for the MOD of another board to come on to a board that is not theirs and delete a thread?I'm 99.9% sure it is.The MOD can be banned for doing so.Please look into this for us.We appreciate all your hard work as our mod!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it is too - I'm trying to figure it out, I'll get to the bottom of this!!p.s. Amy - YOU'VE BEEN BLOGGED!!! I loooooooove your program. Seriously. Obsessed. Where will you print it??? and how will you put it together? It's exactly how I want mine!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i did????? AHHHHHHHHHHH going to look
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE IT. court, im sending you an e mail now - nicole explains to me how to print it!!! check ur mail in mmmm 5 seconds haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yayayayayayayyyyyyy thank you!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amy!! Sned me the link to Nicoles blog. I wanna see!!! I dont have it at work :(
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE IT! I'm crying from your dedication to J!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww thanks babe
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards