Florida-South Florida
Options

Plans for the weekend?

Good morning ladies!!Where are my morning girls!? It's time to get up!Happy FRIDAY!Unfortunately I'm working through the weekend :( BUT, FI is coming to visit me in Otown tonight and keep me company!Since tomorrow marks our 1 year till the wedding, we're going to go to our fav place here: Seaworld!!I is sooo excited to see Shamu!Anyone else have any fun plans??
DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Plans for the weekend?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    awwwwww, happy 1 year!!!! I loooooooooove seaworld!!!!! Tonight, I'm going with two of my best friends and their husband/boyfriend to dinner at Davios - it's restaurant week here in Philly, wahoo!! (all the super expensive restaurants offer a price fix of $35 per person - 3 course meal - amazing!!). I'm so excited. Tomorrow, date night with FI - din and movie? Sunday - MASSAGE!!!! wahooooooo!! love you girlsss!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Court...  restuarent week sounds so fun! I'd seriously eat everything. Hehe.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It really is incredible. It's the perfect way to go to all the expensive restaurants without footing the bill!! It's so hard to get reservations but we squeezed in on a Friday night - reservations at 9 PM, blah. hahaha. I cant believe you're already one year away. Beware. Time will FLY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm dying to come to Philly but we don't fly there :\ I want a cheesesteak! lol Is Davios Italian? One year. Feels like we just booked Fox Hollow (that was June). Summer flew by. And my next trip to NY we're hopefully booking floral, DJ and photog. Oh MY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's an "italian steakhouse" - I'll let you know - COME TO PHILLYYYYY!! anytime you want to come, I'll show you a graet time! ::) We have a big old house with plenty of room for visitors!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well tomorrow im having girls day with jordyn because my hunny is playing golf with somebodies daddy hehehehe.. i think?!?!? And then tomorrow night i think we are going out - me and my hunny! ALONE. Tonight, i wish i could say i was going to the g2g...but after such a long week, i really want to spend the night with todd. i know, i know, im A BIG FAT LOSER
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight GTG! yahooo! Tomorrow - hanging with Jilly and dinner out with FI. Sunday ... lunch with my college pal and mani/pedi/brow wax b/c I look like a hair beast.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tess, have fun at SeaWorld! Court, I hate you for having all those restaurants at $35, lol.Me, I have an invitations appointment this evening, after work.Saturday, LASIK and being a bum around my house.Sunday, church, hanging out with the family and FI, then driving dad to the airport (business trip to Peru).I lead such an engaging life ...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hapy one year Tess! I love SeaWorld, too! Have a great time....see there are some perks to being in Orlando :). Tonight I'm going out to dinner with a friend and then we're going to see Fame!!! I'm so excited. Tomorrow Ben and I are going to park it at a sports bar to watch the Seminoles CRUSH the Bulls, and then we have a dinner at his professors house after. And in the middle of all this we're going to look at wedding bands, FI and GM outfits, and decide on what e-pics we want in our guestbook.
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awwww yea weekend!! yay tomorrow hanging with Ms. Alissa!! Sunday, Ft. Lauderdale to do some hotel negotiations and then ughhhhhh shul for Yom....off Monday but its not fun....shul again AND no eating!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight hopefully the GTG, but I have a dumb cold, so it depends how I feel. Rest up the weekend I guess, no real exciting plans. I took Monday off to spend with my sister so I can watch my neice and she can get any last minute things done before she has the baby. I really wanted to call in sick today so I could rest up for the GTG, but I felt bad since I already took Monday off.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oy I forgot... I have softball practice too this weekend which I DONT want to go to. It's way too hot out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi girls. Im in my old stopping grounds in NJ.. Today going to see my 2 nephews... Tonight... a party @ my friends house with my BF and old friends. I cant wait haven't seen most in 2 years. Sat.. hanging @ Jersey shore Sun.. Football and Yankees games!! Monday... Fly back to SoFl.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Baby, I paged you yesterday bc I saw that you're from Middlesex County....as am I!! Wooo hooo!! Where are you going down the shore?? Thats only one of many minor things I miss about Jerzzzz...that and diners :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pool party tmrw for soon to be stepdaugther at our house!!!! Get to finallly see my epics:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey Jillian. Im going to Cranford in Union county on Friday. Saturday.. Kelly's in neptune for ruebens and bloody'sthe heading to Point pleasant my BF lives in mannasquan but a group of us our going to Martels. maybe Leggetts at nite. I went to a diner last nite YUMMMM.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ahhhhh LOVE Martels!!!! I love PP too, so fun!! Have a great time!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Jillian. I soo have missed it up here. Whenever Im here I have to go to Shore listen to Bruce and Bon Jovi nice and loud. I'll tell you about it mon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amen to that!! LOVE Bruce and BJ! I just saw Bruce at Bank Atlantic Center and I felt so Jersey! I went nuts! I dont miss it, just some things as aforementioned.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jill, you know Bruce is here every winter, right? In Wellinton for the Winter Equestrian Festival. Let me know when you want to stalk him :) lol
  • Options
    shetmoshetmo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are doing our engagement encounter tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards