Florida-South Florida
Options

NWR: Greys Anatomy

What did you girls think? Honestly, I think it could've been better.

Re: NWR: Greys Anatomy

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Who caught the Peruvian ceviche part? It's the best thing in the world. My favourite dish.
  • Options
    meli1134meli1134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the first hour was definitely better than the second hour. I cried several times. I'm glad it's back. I think this season will be very dramatic.
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it could of been better too. Last seasons 1st episode wasnt that great either.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    questvcquestvc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the season premiere should have closed out last season! Yes it kept us waiting and anticipating for the show to start again but it really was not all that for 2 hours. and there were to many COMMERCIALS!
  • Options
    RhiannonBRhiannonB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought the first hour was definitely better than the second; they could have used the second for next week.  I think this season could definitely be a return in the quality of the first seasons though!
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it could have been a little better...but I still loved it.  I think Shonda Rimes is a genious at how she can bring out the humor, even in a sad situation (where everyone was laughing at George's funeral).  And Jen I didn't get the whole joke about the girl they were calling chopped up fish...but when I heard it was Peruvian, I thought of you!
  • Options
    mrsmustard12mrsmustard12 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought the laughing at the funeral was really inappropriate personally!  I've never seen anyone do that!  Way too many commercials, every 7 1/2 minutes!  Overal, I do agree that I was expecting more.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i think that if they're going to make it 2 hours long, it shouldn't have felt sooo long, like the finale for last season didn't seem 2 hours long. it was over and i still wanted more. i was kind of glad for it to finally be done last night. it almost seems like new writers? i think the first hour was okay, and i'm a little worried for the rest of the season to be as good. :/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards