Florida-South Florida
Options

The Scale??

Are we still doing this?  If so I am down another pound.  9 pounds total so far!  YAY!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: The Scale??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm down a LB too :) For a grand total of 13.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awesome congrats!!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good job girls :)I've been nervous all week about LASIK tomorrow, so I've been cheating everyday. I gained a pound: 118 lbs. Oh well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jen... shudd up :)
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    photonbugphotonbug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tess good job!!Jen %P  LOL  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats girls that's awesome!I didn't get on the scale today but yesterday it was up and I refuse to change my ticker lol.I'm freaking out b/c I have my bachelorette party and Jamica next week and I'm no where near the goal I set for it... grr... I am gonna have to just deal w/ that though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oops!!! forgot to post this week!!! i didn't weigh. Birthday week = CAKE, CAKE CAKE!!! good job on your losses girlies!!!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jaime, you didn't feel at your best for your e-pics but you looked perfect! Don't stress about the scale, doll :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Tess and Photon!!  That's so great.  I'll be there soon.  Jamie, you really look great. How much are you trying to lose? Is this for the wedding, or the way you've always been?  Jen, where are you having lasik? I'm interested.  I've lost 15lbs since May and I've been struggling these past 2 weeks.  I'll have a scale meeting tomorrow : / 
  • Options
    allik1981allik1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ooh I want to join!! Since last Monday I've lost 3 pounds - and I want to lose a total of 10 by October 30 (next time I'm going to dress shopping) and a total of 15 by the time of my wedding in June!  Next week starts the diet!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Christina, I want to lose the weight for the wedding but also just in general.I'm one of those people who yo yo's when it comes to weight and dieting and it's usually between 15-20lbs!!in 2007 I went on Nutrisystem and lost 20lbs and I want to get back to where I was back then. Not too skinny, just nice and thin. After we got engaged I packed on an extra 12lbs...lover already being back up to my original Pre-NS weight...  which took a while to get off... so in an ideal world I'd still like to lose 15-20 more lbs by the wedding... I'll take 10 -12 at this point though!!!I just want to fit into my dress, and look good in a bikini on my honeymoon! lol
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tess and Photon Congrats!!!!!Foxy- Don't stress it babe, you look awesome already...everything esle will be icing on the cake!Since i last post i lost 4 lbs for a total of 11 lbs yay!
  • Options
    photonbugphotonbug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    great job!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards