Florida-South Florida
Options

A Poll for Tess!

Okay, so this was the only thing I could think of but I think they're good questions!  Straight from James Lipton and "Inside the Actor's Studio"... 1. What is your favorite word?2. What is your least favorite word?3. What turns you on?4. What turns you off?5. What sound do you love?6. What sound do you hate?7. What is your favorite curse word?8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?9. What profession would you not like to do?10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

Re: A Poll for Tess!

• Options
    RhiannonBRhiannonB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your favorite word?  Love!2. What is your least favorite word?  C*nt.3. What turns you on?  A good sense of humor and a yummy smell!4. What turns you off?  Ignorance.5. What sound do you love?  Little kids laughing.6. What sound do you hate?  Nails on a chalkboard.7. What is your favorite curse word?  I like to mix words, for example sh*t-f*ck!8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?  I always thought it'd be cool to be a Disney Imagineer.9. What profession would you not like to do?  Anything on "Dirty Jobs"!10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?  Your family is right over there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a post all written out and the knot punked out on me. Boo. 1. What is your favorite word? [B] Serendipity. I liked this word before the movie. So, hah. :) [/B] 2. What is your least favorite word? [B] NO [/B] 3. What turns you on? [B] Didn't Will Ferrel ask this very question on an SNL episode playing James Lipton? ... When my FI speaks Italian [/B] 4. What turns you off? [B] Ignorance [/B] 5. What sound do you love? [B] The sound of horses hooves on the barn floor. That clack clack makes my heart flutter! [/B] 6. What sound do you hate? [B] The alarm clock [/B] 7. What is your favorite curse word? [B] Sh*t [/B] 8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? [B] I really want to be on a morning radio show. lol [/B] 9. What profession would you not like to do? [B] Anything on Dirty Jobs. Ewwwwwww [/B] 10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? [B] Howdy [/B]
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll play while FI is getting ready!1. What is your favorite word?shiit, this is tougher than I thought. I'll go with - drum roll please - 'awesome.'2. What is your least favorite word?I'm with you Rhiannon, the 'C' word. ick3. What turns you on?Confidence4. What turns you off?Ignorance5. What sound do you love?Hmm, the sound of my niece babbling.6. What sound do you hate?Yelling, anything.7. What is your favorite curse word?fuuck.8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?I'd love to do the whole interior decorator thing, but I suck.9. What profession would you not like to do?I hate retail.10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?Wazzzzzuuuuppppp
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    As I eat my veggie sushi....1. Fav word: California2. Least fav: pu$$y3. Turns me on: making out!4. Turns me off: body order & throw up<---1 of my kids did this last week and I I started to gag myself5. Sound do you love: ocean waves6. sound do you hate: people who snort and swallow!7. Fav curse word: $hit8. Other profession: Actress9. Profession I wouldn't want: Anything in a hospital10. God's gonna say "Welcome home!"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your favorite word? Lol...Chipper-because my ffil..makes me laugh all the time!2. What is your least favorite word?C*nt...It makes me crazy and is so degrading!3. What turns you on?Being loved and held4. What turns you off?Being pushed to do something5. What sound do you love?My 1 year nephew laughing...ahh it kills me6. What sound do you hate?My alarm clock in the morning7. What is your favorite curse word?Fuuuuuuuck8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?Sports Broadcaster9. What profession would you not like to do?haha my current one! Its torture!10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?Heres your mom I know you missed each other
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards