Florida-South Florida
Options

POLL: Edda's versus Ana Paz Cakes?

For knotties and married knotties, that had both Edda's & Ana Paz as you cake vendor choices:1. Who did you use?2. Why did you choose them?3.  Married Knotties : Were you happy with them?4. Any other thoughts/opinions on the two...

Re: POLL: Edda's versus Ana Paz Cakes?

• Options
    muddiliciousmuddilicious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    After years of hearing reviews for both of them, I have determined that they are hit or miss.  If you have another cake vendor to choose from, you should probably go with it.1. Edda2. I didn't have time to taste Ana's.  I had 1 bad tasting at  Edda's Doral and 1 good one at CG (but bad customer service at both)3. I was extremely happy with appearance, but very very disappointed in taste4. See above - they don't seem to have good quality control
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Who did you use? Ana Paz2. Why did you choose them? More more accomodating, better prices, better costumer service 3. Married Knotties : Were you happy with them? Not really, Ana Paz's assistant has no people skills and gave me a couple of issues before the wedding. The day of the wedding the cake was dry, tiny and not exactly the design I had requested. 4. Any other thoughts/opinions on the two... Don't go to the Edda's on bird. You won't get the cake tasting experience you expect. I tried the Ana Paz in the Gables and over all had a pleasant experience there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i had bad tasting experiences with both. edda's was so dry and bad customer service. ana paz was nicer, but their cakes were blah (the chocolate tasted like tobacco!) i've heard bad things about the delivery and day-of of both. :( is there any way you can use another vendor?? can you ask the venue?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a bridal show and tasted an anna paz cake sample - it was awful. Ayana and I had to spit it out. It tasted like plastic.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    faupandafaupanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Edda's was what the venue used for our cakes too, and I read two or three reviews on how good they were, but there were so many horrible reviews, and horror stories about their tastes not being consistent, their cakes being dry, the customer service being lower then low, and their look never being what you ask. I strayed away and went with a more 'knot friendly' vendor. I also could never get anyone to answer the phone at the pembroke pines location.
    photo 12603f61-b990-4723-8872-5bbe40e4eb3e_zpsee882a16.jpg
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers Follow Me on Pinterest "She can kiss my dog hair loving arse." - September 11 Sweetpeas
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards