Florida-South Florida
Options

blah.

I dont want to do my DIY stuff. I want to come home and have valet tags and menus on my table finished by the DIY gnome. I have 85 zillion little wedding things to do and I have no energy to do them. I just want to taste cake again. ok. vent over. thanks.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: blah.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel the EXACT same way. I don't know HOW those thing are going to get done or IF they are going to get done. I have lost my motivation to do anything wedding related.
  • Options
    rclnd83rclnd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Assembly Party!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm on the same boat but I have less time than you! I want my table pictures/names and ceremony programs just done. Feel so lost/overwhelmed!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL! I feel your pain...
  • Options
    EliNickEliNick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :::poof:::  they're done!
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    let me know if i can help!
  • Options
    clovonneptclovonnept member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol isn't it funny? once you get past all the big stuff -- picking the venue, choosing flowers, tasting food -- and you're left with task after unending task, you just can't wait to finish wedding planning!! I've been avoiding doing so many little things, and I'm still 4 months out, lol! I don't know what's going to happen when I'm down to my last month. Panic!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am withholding all cake products until these projects get done :) Heh. Or if you want, when I get back from Orlando and NY, we'll have a cupcake party and I'll help you with your DIY stuff!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the little tasks are KILLING me. they are so time consuming.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tess dont you ever threaten to take away cake! LMAO! you girls are too good to me but half of it involves finishing my design work. I cant commit to a layout. argggg!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is this what I have to look forward to? I'm just starting the printing process of my invites and their pieces (doing them at home and cutting them myself) and I can't wait, but I know it will get tedious after awhile. The bridesmaids have offered to help and do a DIY party but I have an issue with being a perfectionist and wanting to them myself. I know I'll have to learn to let go and trust they can do it too.
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Goldie! Take me with you. I NEED that Key Lime cake desperately!! Girls, I need a swift kick in the you know what. I have so much to do in less than 30 days. I don't even know where to begin. I am FRIED. I can't think or make anymore decisions...
  • Options
    Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be your little DIY gnome. I can even set up a twitter account as a spoof of the roaming gnome.. =P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, Alissa. When it's assembly time, let me know. I'll bake red velvet cupcakes and you can come to my house, we'll spend the afternoon assembling those bad boys. I am so not kidding!
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I remember the feeling. Once you commit to doing them, it really isn't too bad. Getting the supplies is annoying, but you still got time girly! It'll work out. =) I'm here if you need help.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love you girls, SO much! xoxo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards