Florida-South Florida
Options

DOC

Sorry, I should have put all this in my previous post!! Can you recommend me a DOC and roughly in what price range are they in. Thanks again
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: DOC

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I believe: Karla has packages starting at $350Letty is around $500Justine is around $500Then some others that are a bit higher that you may want to look into if your budget allows for it:Guerdy Rejois (My DOC)Lauren DaversaJennifer J
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Karla from Stylish Events. Her prices have changed recently so I do not know what they currently are. She is great and very helpful!
  • Options
    jlr557jlr557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Call Letty from LMG Events, shes amazing!!!!!!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Met with Karla and really liked her. I booked Jennifer J Events and I was incredibly impressed. She had 3 others on staff that night and attended to every detail. I didn't have to worry about anything. Full review in bio. She is pricier than most, but well worth the money. When is your wedding day again? She is NEGOTIABLE. Also helps if your wedding is in the off season.
  • Options
    allik1981allik1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Letty as a planner to help with the entire planning process, but so far she has been great!  She hs been super helpful with everything.  Plus she's extremely organized, so I have no doubt she would be great for a DOC tool.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Justine of Fabulous Fetes she has been wonderful thus far. I am planning from oot and she has went above and beyond.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Letty! She was amazing with us! www.lmgevents.com
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Jennifer J events too and highly recommend her. I also met with Karla from Stylish events and highly recommend her as well. I've also heard great reviews about Letty ;)
  • Options
    Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another Karla bride here! Eventhough I only hired her for DOC services, she's with you throughout the whole process. She even went to my potential venue to look around and ask some questions that I forgot to ask.. all on her own accord. =) She's been real helpful so far. I never met with anyone else si I can't vouch for other DOC's. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!Sandy from A Splendid Soiree is my planner for my wedding! I know I have recommended her before, and I can't stop bragging about her!!! She also does DOC and is AMAZING!!! I believe she starts her DOC packages from $350-500. This woman has basically put my whole wedding together in 2 months and has helped me TREMEMDOUSLY!!!954-829-9408www.asplendidsoiree.comGood Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Karla and I love her so far.She is very helpful and her prices are affordable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards